Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can anyone use Split View in iOS 13?

It was previously working when I updated, but all of a sudden, none of my apps can use Split view. Slide over works, but sometimes I want to use 2 apps at once.

Edit: It works, but you have to swipe down from slide over view, not up.

Comments

• Yes it works. At least for me

• edited September 2019

@audiobussy said:
    Yes it works. At least for me

Thanks for confirming. It works (although not the way I usually used it). Previously, I could slide over the apps I had in the app drawer, then pull up when it was in “Slide Over view”. Seems it’s been changed to Swipe Down.

• I'm having an issue where i get sent to the home screen whenever I try to access the dock.

• Can please anyone explain me, what do for slide over? I want to use it, for drag and drop files into EG Pulse. The files-window is to big and cannot be mooved around...

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

@Satie said:
    Can please anyone explain me, what do for slide over? I want to use it, for drag and drop files into EG Pulse. The files-window is to big and cannot be mooved around...

What version of iOS? I think it works slightly differently in iPadOS than from 12.x

• iOS13.1 on iPad Pro

• Oh - I think I got it now. Thanks wim! Closing the files window is still a challenge...

• @Satie said:
    Oh - I think I got it now. Thanks wim! Closing the files window is still a challenge...

is it EVER! :)

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

Yep. Those swipe gestures elude me half the time. The swipe up from the bottom to get the tray is the worst one for me on iOS 12. I haven’t looked yet to see if 13 makes it easier.

• iOS is in general suffering from what I call Gesture Overload, both at the OS level and unfortunately, in most apps as well. I don't have any statistics, but I'm also quite sure that 99% of users don't know even 10% of all those gestures and thus can't even use a fraction of their devices' potential.

Would it really be that bad to just make the usable screen area 5% smaller and make a damn TASKBAR, like Windows 95 had? (seriously!)