Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Big Update possibly coming for Reason Compact

See attached image from iOS AudioUnits Facebook page

Comments

• Auv3 or nothing.

• Hope they do something about the unlocks as $9.99 per device will just be no fricking way especially when they dump the Lite version of Reason for free and it includes everything the app has already...

• If it’s a legit image it’s interesting, however they need to step up their proof reading game.
    Friends not freinds.

• Plus it’s should be either “your mobile’s” or “your mobile is”

• @CRAKROX said:
    Plus it’s should be either “your mobile’s” or “your mobile is”

I just think they’re just trying to be gansta, init bruv 🤙

• I’m far from convinced that it’s genuine.

• KONG and GRAIN. Are these going to be fully editable or dumbed-down versions?

• @Jonah66 said:

@CRAKROX said:

@Jonah66 said:

@CRAKROX said:

Jah know!.. Then da Ting wid be pure Dread if it done it wrong.. Straight Inna Babylon.. Dem will be Bombaclats Bredren... :D

• It’s an obvious fake, imho.

• How do we know those are AU?

• Reason compact is too scrolly for me to use at all. Ive been a reason user since version 1, but still dont care for it

• Pretty disappointed how the beta testing went on this one. They didn't listen at all.

• If not fake , it looks like a controller surface for Reason

• @[Deleted User] said:
    Pretty disappointed how the beta testing went on this one. They didn't listen at all.

I’ll try to forget that Reason Compact even exists and move on thanking them for the free Reason Lite license that I can use to create rex files for Gadget :D

• @Samu said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    Pretty disappointed how the beta testing went on this one. They didn't listen at all.

I’ll try to forget that Reason Compact even exists and move on thanking them for the free Reason Lite license that I can use to create rex files for Gadget :D

I believe you are Swedish so it must be extra disappointing.

• @Samu said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Gadget doesn’t exist either :smiley:

AEMS, AUM, Caustic & GR-16 are amazing.
    Waiting for “Pure Acid” to add to the collection.

• Looks legit...I just hope we can get a free copy of Reason 11 lite from this app as the new VST integration is very appealing to me personally

• @DaveMagoo said:
    Looks legit...I just hope we can get a free copy of Reason 11 lite from this app as the new VST integration is very appealing to me personally

I got 10 Lite free when this first dropped. I was hoping it would have updated to 11 like Ableton does. Nothing yet though.

• It might not update, I bought Reason Intro 10 (just before Compact came out with the free lite version!) and was told by props support that I’ll need to buy Reason Intro 11 at full price as there’s no update path.

Not sure if the lite version comes with the VST anyway.