Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rock Drum Machine 5.24 - for iOS 13

edited September 2019 in General App Discussion

Hello everyone,
Who tried last version 5.24 of great Rock Drum Machine on iPhone or iPad with iOS 13, 13.1 or 13.1.1?
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rock-drum-machine/id725234217

Comments

• Just tried creating live pads in iBassist and had it make drums for Rock DM and it all worked just fine. Standalone, AUM + AB3.
    13.1.1 iPad 2018

• Did you run Rock DM? For me is force close after splash screen on three devices :-(
    But latest Funk Drummer (v3.52) works great without mistakes.

• Have you powered the iPad off and back on yet? Whenever I have an app that acts this way, a reboot takes care of it.

• edited September 2019

Yes I rebooted iPads (have iPadPro 12.9 and iPad 9.7 2017) and iPhone XR few times. Deleted and reinstalled app. Nothing helped.
    I must say version 5.23 works great.
    edit:
    OK, I reset only settings and now works great :-)