Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad pro 3rd gen - USB c hubs.

Hi all, long time lurker. I thought it may be beneficial to discuss what people use regarding hubs for their usb c iPads and what issues, if any, you may have had or solved.

Ill start with what hardware i have. 12.9 iPad pro 3rd gen, presonus Atom pad, Arturia minilab mkII, line 6 Sonic port VX and Audient id22 audio interface.

A while back,i was looking at usb hubs online and couldn’t really find one that was suitable, there was much compatibility issues and so on. Anyway, i came across this 3 port hub on Argos UK and decided to give it a go https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8152163

Its a 3 port usb hub with usb c power pass through which lets me use 3 usb devices on the ‘Pad and also charge the ‘Pad at the same time and it works flawlessly. Oh forgot to say i also got from Amazon a Nonda usb c to usb adapter.

I can plug in a Samsung T5 SSD, the Minilab and my audio interface at the same time with no issues and that’s with out powering the hub!

Anyway, please share your setups and experiences, forgot to say i’m on iPad os 31.1.1 as well.

Discuss away 👍

Comments