Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPadOS and USB drives

Loving access to external drives, with slide over screens and access to file menu it just makes things so much better. Using BM3 and I’m able to access my little usb flash drive, audition the sounds and drag and drop straight to the pads, all without leaving the app. Also if u hold down on the sound file and hit copy, you can then paste it straight into the AU version of reslice! It’s so much easier and now having a 250gb iPad Pro isn’t shabby either 😉

Comments

• Wow. The ability of being able to drag sounds onto the pads sounds great! That was possibly one of the things that "slowed up" the use of BM3 for me was getting samples into a mix. I'll have to try it.

I bought some gear to take advantage of these new USB features, and everything is working great. I had a little problem with the USB HD format, but got that straightened out and now all is well.

• Yes sir it is the shit

• @Shazamm said:
    Yes sir it is the shit

Yep...if we can just get BM3 to stop crashing all the time after slicing to pads then we good🤣

• @Shazamm said:
    Yes sir it is the shit

Dig the YT channel btw bro

• @Mull said:

@Shazamm said:
    Yes sir it is the shit

Yep...if we can just get BM3 to stop crashing all the time after slicing to pads then we good🤣

It usually crashes for me if I press undo while slicing

• @YZJustDatGuy said:

@Mull said:

@Shazamm said:
    Yes sir it is the shit

It usually crashes for me if I press undo while slicing

Yep, first time in there for a while and it is the perfect IOS daw but that update can’t come soon enough. It’s a shitshow for bugs. I can’t even finish anything in it and I was hoping IPadOS would improve it but it’s still a nightmare.