Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatstep>modstep>Audiobus3 or AUM

Hi to everyone!
Someone can tell me the steps for a setup like this:
Arturia BeatStep as master clock sends directly midi notes to modstep on different channels (without having to enter them "by hand" in the internal modstep sequencer).
Then in modstep arm the midi tracks and record the midi notes received from BeatStep.
In the end route the midi tracks on different channels into Audiobus or AUM where the synth apps in IAA (imini, isem,sunrizer and others) loaded reveived the sequence from modstep.

1How can i adjust the different settings into Audiobus (or AUM) and modstep?

2How can i send clock in to ispark? from modstep? audiobus does not seem to send it!

thanks for the answers.
Andrea