Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB forum: handle it with care, could be burdensome!

Since I discover the AB forum I play a lot less music and I spend a lot more money.
Damn... :smile:

Comments

• Wise post. Should be on the wiki like a surgeon general warning. Use responsibly folks.

• edited September 2019

Just move to Facebook. It costs less but fills your skull with gunk.

• I find this issue disappears once you own all the apps!!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I find this issue disappears once you own all the apps!!

Hahahaha

• edited September 2019

Sell your iOS music And use the little bit of money from those sales to get apps!

• @Faland said:
    Since I discover the AB forum I play a lot less music and I spend a lot more money.
    Damn... :smile:

This is partly why I've been so quiet lately - been on a strict budget and this place only makes it worse.

• @reasOne said:
    Sell your iOS music And use the little bit of money from those sales to get apps!

I made 4 CDs, I sold one copy each and all of them bought by a friend...

• @Faland said:

@reasOne said:

Limited edition

• @Faland said:

@reasOne said:

Ya it’s a Tuff crowd selling music. But digital streaming is the way to go to be heard, with the option to support. I was making a whopping 15$ a month as a label owner for a couple years lol 😂 but it did put apps in my iPad or snacks in my face lol

• 15 $ a month it’s not so bad... :p

• edited September 2019

@Faland said:

It could be worse. You could be going to a HARDWARE forum and really spending big $$$. :)

AB Forum saves you money...

• I call it 'perpetually preparing' to have the ultimate future... I'm a prepper, just not for disaster.

• this forum sure has helped me waste a good chunk of money and I have only been here since fall 2016! i can only imagine those of yall who have been iOS musicians since ye olden days have wasted even more! (on apps that dont work anymore)

• edited September 2019

All my apps still work, OS updates are optional.

Would rather not be reminded later every few days until the end of time but I can live with that.