Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPhone with no notch prototype

Comments

• No notch. Finally a new iPhone I might be interested in buying. Its been years :D Seriously, no offense to notch lovers but for some reason I could never get over a screen with a notch.

• @Hmtx said:
    No notch. Finally a new iPhone I might be interested in buying. Its been years :D Seriously, no offense to notch lovers but for some reason I could never get over a screen with a notch.

But it is very likely not going to have the flimsy USB-C jack.

As for the notch, copycat vendors (who made fun of Apple about the notch when it was introduced) are adding a notch to their phones too - unnecessarily even though their phones do not have a dot camera and other stuff in that notch - just to look cool like an iPhone.

And the headphone jack removal that was made fun of - competitors followed suit.

• TBH once you've had the phone for a couple of days the notch is non-issue, I never ever think about it.

• @richardyot said:
    TBH once you've had the phone for a couple of days the notch is non-issue, I never ever think about it.

haha, the notch created a notch filter in your brain :D

• @MobileMusic said:

@Hmtx said:
    No notch. Finally a new iPhone I might be interested in buying. Its been years :D Seriously, no offense to notch lovers but for some reason I could never get over a screen with a notch.

But it is very likely not going to have the flimsy USB-C jack.

As for the notch, copycat vendors (who made fun of Apple about the notch when it was introduced) are adding a notch to their phones too - unnecessarily even though their phones do not have a dot camera and other stuff in that notch - just to look cool like an iPhone.

And the headphone jack removal that was made fun of - competitors followed suit.

I got the impression that on most Android phones the huge iPhone like notch is already past. There are many creative soltions to get a nearly full screen experience on Android phones, from slider models, hidden front camers's, subtle drops, etc. Seems the only company that is fiercly copying Apple is Google when we talk about iPhones.