Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS vj app jump cuts/ jump fades?

Hello!

I am looking for an app that will allow me to make jump cuts at a set rate to random points within a video file~ I would also like the app to be able to jump to random points within the video and fade between the different points in the file instead of them being hard jump cut transitions (cross fades)~~~is anyone aware of any apps that run on iPhone that are capable of this? If this app cannot perform this task in real-time that is fine~ its actuall6 just for normal video editing purposes but I figured a VJ app would be most likely to have this functionality

Thank you so much!

Comments

• I would just make a set of random clips from the video manually, and have them all be the same length, determined by the interval I want.
    Then just lay them out on the timeline, end to end, in whatever order, and add the fades if I need to.

Seems like most basic video editor apps could do this. But an automated process in an app would be less of a pain.

• @CracklePot said:
    I would just make a set of random clips from the video manually, and have them all be the same length, determined by the interval I want.
    Then just lay them out on the timeline, end to end, in whatever order, and add the fades if I need to.

Seems like most basic video editor apps could do this. But an automated process in an app would be less of a pain.

This would be great for some applications but I want to have the jumps occur every .25 seconds for an entire half hour so this would be very very labor intensive. I have done this previously using scripts in After Effects however I need to find a solution that can run on iphone