Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Acid by Jim Audio!!! This is the best news ever!!!

Comments

• Song mode or pattern chains?

• @kinkujin said:
    🥒 🥛

Jim, if you’re reading this, please name one of the demo songs ‘Milk and cucumbers’.

• edited October 2019
    • Deleted -
  • YT video blocked blocked in the US. :#

Video unavailable
    This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

• @wim said:
    YT video blocked blocked in the US. :#

Australia too. :#

• Canada too,

• edited October 2019

Check out in the FB, seems like working now:
    https://www.facebook.com/jimaudiodsp/

Looks like some patterns I've been playing with were caught by their Shazam!

• @jimpavloff said:

🤯🤯🤯!!! Maaaaan...just take my money already!

• @jimpavloff said:

Yep, follow JimAudio on FB and enjoy some Milk & Cucumbers. Top stuff again Jim.

• @jimpavloff said:

Sounds great. Is this days, weeks or months away?

• wow,sounds really good.Definitely nails it.WHEN?

• Congratulations to you Jim- this sounds absolutely fantastic. You have done a superb job on this.... I mean really... Pure Acid sound just about right- what else could you call it?

• Great sounding app, look forward to its release.

• And here I was cutting back on my app purchases. This demo sounds great with headphones!

• @jimpavloff this is not helping my Prodigy addiction. when do we get to get access to this beast?

• That video gave me flashbacks :smiley:

• 😵😲 can’t wait!

• @jolico said:
    That video gave me flashbacks :smiley:

SOR opening...

• @Samu said:
    I do wonder if the drum sounds in Pure Acid are samples or indeed some neat 'analog drum emulations' similar to an other app that was just released...

heard facebook teaser, the sound are not too far away from groove rider

• @jimpavloff said:

YEAH!..... <3

• @hisdudeness said:

@Samu said:
    I do wonder if the drum sounds in Pure Acid are samples or indeed some neat 'analog drum emulations' similar to an other app that was just released...

This is what I'm waiting to find out, I'm hoping they are modeled so we can properly abuse them ;)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@hisdudeness said:

@Samu said:

This is what I'm waiting to find out, I'm hoping they are modeled so we can properly abuse them ;)

It's not only about the sound engine optimized for those classic vintage sounds but also the sequence programming! And I've never seen a sequencer in which those ties and bends have been displayed so beautifully, that's what I have always missed in the clones 😍

• @rs2000 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@hisdudeness said:

@Samu said:

It's not only about the sound engine optimized for those classic vintage sounds but also the sequence programming! And I've never seen a sequencer in which those ties and bends have been displayed so beautifully, that's what I have always missed in the clones 😍

True that !

• I can’t see the good old random button for the octaves, slides and accents which all the clones do have... anyone?

• @rs2000 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@hisdudeness said:

@Samu said:

Yeah this too :)