Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Acid by Jim Audio!!! This is the best news ever!!!

Comments

• @studs1966 said:
    Propellerhead had to remove Rebirth from iOS stores because of Roland (Thank goodness I still have it on my iTunes Account)..

Doug was saying that ReBirth still works ok on iOS13. Good to hear.

• @Simon said:

@studs1966 said:
    Propellerhead had to remove Rebirth from iOS stores because of Roland (Thank goodness I still have it on my iTunes Account)..

Yes it does.. Thank goodness..

• I do wonder if the drum sounds in Pure Acid are samples or indeed some neat 'analog drum emulations' similar to an other app that was just released...

• edited September 2019

@studs1966 said:

@Simon said:

@studs1966 said:

How?

• works here no problem

• .> @jolico said:

@studs1966 said:

@Simon said:

@studs1966 said:

How?

I think it’s more a case of ‘no longer for sale’ - it won’t work on any OS if you can’t buy it. Roland intervened on a breach of copyright issue and prevented any further sales- if you are lucky enough to have it then you get to keep it though.

• @robosardine said:
    .> @jolico said:

@studs1966 said:

@Simon said:

@studs1966 said:

How?

I think it’s more a case of ‘no longer for sale’ - it won’t work on any OS if you can’t buy it. Roland intervened on a breach of copyright issue and prevented any further sales- if you are lucky enough to have it then you get to keep it though.

I did buy it, but it stopped working since iOS became 64bit

• edited September 2019

weird,i did download it 5-6 weeks ago on my new ipad.

ios 13 proof ;)

• @Crabman said:
    weird,i did download it 5-6 weeks ago on my new ipad.

ios 13 proof ;)

Maybe they only updated the iPad version.

On iPhone it hasn’t been updated for 8 years.

• edited September 2019

i just checked the versions and the last ipad update was 2 years something ago.Although the update history never mentioned 64 bit support,they must have sneaked it in at some point.

Anyway,back to topic.I'm still looking forward to it,looks quite finish.Hope it doesn't take too long.

• No midi output is a bit of a letdown.

• Rozeta Bassline can help

• Wow didn’t know that! Rebirth loading right now on my iPad Pro - will be fun :)

• Someone should make an Elektron Analog rytm-ish app for iOS. The would be amazing.

• @david_2017 said:
    Wow didn’t know that! Rebirth loading right now on my iPad Pro - will be fun :)

I have it on my iPad. It sounds great but knowing it’ll never be updated, my money’s on @jimpavloff for future acid needs! His current apps are masterpieces!

• Does anyone here know when this will be released?

• @jolico said:
    Does anyone here know when this will be released?

This is the $64,000 dollar question.

• @robosardine said:

@jolico said:
    Does anyone here know when this will be released?

This is the $64,000 dollar question.

• VAT.. :D
  • Once @jimpavloff is finished mixing the milk and cucumbers...

• Well we have missed 303, 808, and 909 Day so it is anyone’s guess...

• 1010 is almost here?

• Phwoarrr look at those screen shots! Much want for this.

• looks perfect,.... when do we get it?

• I can hear the squelching in my mind.

• @kinkujin said:
    🥒 🥛

😂