Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Acid by Jim Audio!!! This is the best news ever!!!

Comments

• This is ubercool.

• Super cool app.

• @purpan2 said:
    Ace this. I may even break my self-imposed austerity regime. Does anyone know if you can run more than one instance of the synth, like in Rebirth?

It’s an AUv3 so you can have as many as you want.

• edited September 2019

Do it Jesus !!

I don’t support this fake preacher just want a brand new app app app app app app 😂😇

• edited September 2019

@jolico said:
    Not just another clone. This is Jim Pavloff that we’re talking about.

@AudioGus said:
    Fantastic. It's not so much the 303 / 808 that interests me but anything from Jim Audio is worth giving a go.

Yup.. anything, and I mean ANYTHING by Jim Pavloff is instabuy!

Is it out yet? How about now? :D

• Yes Yes Yes YeS YES

• @AudioGus said:
    Fantastic. It's not so much the 303 / 808 that interests me but anything from Jim Audio is worth giving a go.

Me.

• Checking this thread is my new addiction !

• @audio_DT said:
    Money ready, no questions asked 😍

+100.

• Jim Pavloff is the man and the world needs more acid. Instabuy.

• I see the rise of new megathread :lol:

• edited September 2019

@skrat said:
    Jim Pavloff is the man and the world needs more acid. Instabuy.

@dendy said:
    I see the rise of new megathread :lol:

+a million

• @dendy said:
    I see the rise of new megathread :lol:

I see a lot of giddy schoolgirls... :)

• How long can we make this thread?

• @ALB said:
    How long can we make this thread?

It is a @jimpavloff thread after all...

• If it's really authentic sounding...i'm in.

• Talking about authentic- I am slightly surprised that there is no other info about this to be had on the web anywhere. This considering that it seems at a fairly advanced stage (states that demos are coming soon) and that there was web/video activity from Jim for a good while in relation to Grooverider’s release. Also Jim was a dev whose engagement with this forum was first class. I am not doubting your integrity here @jolico in passing on your findings. I just wonder if there is any corroboration to be had anywhere or if anyone is in contact with Jim or the person who made the original posting and is able to confirm all this.

• edited September 2019

@robosardine said:
    Talking about authentic- I am slightly surprised that there is no other info about this to be had on the web anywhere. This considering that it seems at a fairly advanced stage (states that demos are coming soon) and that there was web/video activity from Jim for a good while in relation to Grooverider’s release. Also Jim was a dev whose engagement with this forum was first class. I am not doubting your integrity here @jolico in passing on your findings. I just wonder if there is any corroboration to be had anywhere or if anyone is in contact with Jim or the person who made the original posting and is able to confirm all this.

I hadn’t considered this at all.
    So the tweet could be some fake graphic, you think?
    Makes me interpret that final emoji differently, looking at it from that perspective.
    😉

• Jim posted it on Facebook and is answering questions about it there

• @realdawei said:
    Jim posted it on Facebook and is answering questions about it there

Any ETA mentioned?

• Great news- em.... anyone here use Facebook that would be kind enough to relay any answered questions, maybe ask him when it’s expected... and even better still invite him to drop in.. it’s been too long.. the kettles on, there’s a packet of biscuits in the cupboard and another log on the fire..

• Yeh. Anyone who keeps me from having to do Facebook or Twitter is ace in my book!