Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MyVolts MickXer

edited September 2019 in Other

I’m about to order one of these, price is very reasonable!

Can imagine this is perfect for people with multiple devices.

PS Signing up for the newsletter gets you a 15% discount!

“The myVolts mickXer is a 5-way passive mixer with five stereo input channels and one stereo output channel, each with a 1/8" (3.5mm) connection. It gives a high-quality, balanced, noise-reduced output, suitable for recording or live setups.

With the mickXer, you can mix five stereo inputs down to one stereo output. You can, of course, just use just one, two, three or four of the inputs in any configuration that suits your setup.”

https://myvolts.co.uk/product/48808/myVolts_mickXer_-5-way_Passive_Mixer_with_Noise_Filtering(Console_Black)

Comments

• Be sure to feedback here how you find it when you get it and have put it through it's paces...I definitely have use for something like this :)

• edited September 2019

I should have it by Thursday, even got free shipping!

Looks like this can also function as an audio splitter, I’m not sure I want the noise reduction on my Monotron delay! This will save me from swapping devices since I’ve maxed out my inputs on the Yamaha AG-06

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I’m about to order one of these, price is very reasonable!

Can imagine this is perfect for people with multiple devices.

PS Signing up for the newsletter gets you a 15% discount!

“The myVolts mickXer is a 5-way passive mixer with five stereo input channels and one stereo output channel, each with a 1/8" (3.5mm) connection. It gives a high-quality, balanced, noise-reduced output, suitable for recording or live setups.

With the mickXer, you can mix five stereo inputs down to one stereo output. You can, of course, just use just one, two, three or four of the inputs in any configuration that suits your setup.”

https://myvolts.co.uk/product/48808/myVolts_mickXer_-5-way_Passive_Mixer_with_Noise_Filtering(Console_Black)

This works as long as you're using devices with similar output impedance and if you can handle a lower signal level due to its passive design.

• edited September 2019

I have a little Monotron family that don’t get used very much so this will be change that. Will be feeding the main out into my other mixer so this being passive is not an issue.

Good info for others to be aware of though, cheers @rs2000