Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MacBook Pro: Where to sell/get cash?

I know there are a variety of sites and companies that do this.

Where and how would you sell a MacBook Pro (2015) perfect condition for cash?(US)

Besides Craig's List of course.

I am not looking to trade in on anything but rather sell outright for cash.

Appreciate any advice.

-R

Comments

• Have you tried Facebook Marketplace, Letgo, or OfferUp? Letgo is my least favorite of those.

• eBay seller(s) ?

• Shipping internationally on EBay will get you the most money, but it's also the most risky and pain in the ass. I did a few times, but these days I find just selling locally on craigslist or next door to be the second best option. Easier, quicker, cash only, no fees, etc. A lot of the online places I looked into didn't really give you much money for it, and you never know if they are going to offer you less once they get it and see the condition.

• Pawn shop ? You'll get a lot less than the going rate for it though.

• I have one from the same year that’s fully loaded and I love it. Much praise to be found on internet. Does it not meet your needs anymore? Oh and I have good luck with Facebook Marketplace in my area.

• @animalelder said:
    Have you tried Facebook Marketplace, Letgo, or OfferUp? Letgo is my least favorite of those.

Don’t do FB

Will look at Letgo
    Thanks

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Pawn shop ? You'll get a lot less than the going rate for it though.

Yeah....

• @Approach said:
    I have one from the same year that’s fully loaded and I love it. Much praise to be found on internet. Does it not meet your needs anymore? Oh and I have good luck with Facebook Marketplace in my area.

More of practical matter of my functioning financial status.

In other words, I need money more than it at the moment!

LOL

• @Tarekith said:
    Shipping internationally on EBay will get you the most money, but it's also the most risky and pain in the ass. I did a few times, but these days I find just selling locally on craigslist or next door to be the second best option. Easier, quicker, cash only, no fees, etc. A lot of the online places I looked into didn't really give you much money for it, and you never know if they are going to offer you less once they get it and see the condition.

Thank you buddy.