Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio in not working IOS 13 - Line 6 Sonic Port

123457»

Comments

• That’s a very good idea. The two cords nine came with were lightning and the old 36-pin iPad port.

• I’m pretty sure that the Sonic Port (non VX) never shipped with a USB cable, mine was Lightning only.

• My Sonic Port (non VX) also came only with lightning and old 36-pin iPad cable. Was wondering if the lightning-to-USB3 connector can be used as a solution (just like with the Sonic Port VX) to add power to it. Perhaps by connecting a male/male USB-A - USB-A cable between the power socket-input and the lightning-to-USB3 connector.....

• Apparently iOS 13.4 fixes the lightning connection on both models.

• @ BiancaNeve: How do you know ?? Did you test it with IOS 13.4 developer version ?? Thanks, would be very happy to have my Sonic port working again :)

• edited February 2020

@JeePee said:
    @ BiancaNeve: How do you know ?? Did you test it with IOS 13.4 developer version ?? Thanks, would be very happy to have my Sonic port working again :)

I can confirm my sonic port Vx is working once again with the 13.4 beta on an iPad Pro 10.5.

I’ve had a problem with Firo4 only playing through the iPad speakers when in stand-alone, but otherwise the Sonic Port working perfectly with AUM and Audiobus and everything else i’ve thrown at it. Have recorded guitar and vocals and all well.

• Saw this on the Line 6 forum as well. Obviously good news. Sure would be nice if Apple programmers could whip up a (long) checklist of devices (especially MFI certified ones) to hash out before even the first iOS beta release. No sour grapes here, just hoping.

• Thanks steve99 and NoiseHorse, that's hopefull :) if this concerns the Sonic port (non-VX) as well :neutral:

• Can anyone confirm that both sonic port and sonic port vx work now with the newly release of IOS 13.4 ?
    Thks for letting us know.

• Yes. I have the VX. Works since the beta

• Can anyone confirm sonic port (non VX) now works?

• Looking good for my sonic port VX with the public release of 13.4.

Just tested for 30 minutes with guitar in AUM after updating on iPad Pro 10.5. No problems.

Going to bite the bullet and update my iPhone, which has been left in the iOS 12 doldrums for all these months. Will report back with tears one way or the other.

• Only a brief test but the original non vx version seems to be working fine on Air 2 with 13.4 :)

Time to update the 12.9 pro v2 at last :)