Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Def Robot - Instagirl

Hi!
We are onto our 4th album in 4 months. This video, from our 3rd album is out today.
Grateful for any shares!

Comments

• Excellent message but no one’s listening. Today many young people for the first time feel more isolated and lonely then old age Pensioners, despite the technology that exist to connect them. Use the technology right, reach out creatively and touch souls, let music unlock us from our often restrcted mindsets.
    Share this track.

• @Metalman said:
    Excellent message but no one’s listening. Today many young people for the first time feel more isolated and lonely then old age Pensioners, despite the technology that exist to connect them. Use the technology right, reach out creatively and touch souls, let music unlock us from our often restrcted mindsets.
    Share this track.

Thanks!
    Yeah, I do wonder if we have entered a colder, less emotional time in history.
    Human one to one interaction is at a low. Don’t know what the answer is, but I hope it’ll get better!
    In my view, new technology has made some people more ignorant and intolerant.

• Lonely... the new angry. Good production and prolific, too. I like that. Thanks!

• Absolutely lovely production! Great sound. These days seems I need look no further than the forum here to find all of my favorite new music.
    But also on a deeper level, it struck me as a quandary, that maybe this idea of “1 million friends and nobody there” might be, well, momentary and shortsighted—if I may be so bold. What I mean is this: not to mention that, statistically, out of 1 million friends, actually quite a large handful of people would, right this minute, drop everything to help you if you TRULY needed it (hopefully we are not just talking about shallow momentary emotional comfort); but there is also this:
    MY FRIENDS! let’s face the future: We are evolving into a Borg like hive mind. Our smartphone technology will eventually (soon) be implanted at birth, and mass communication will be instantaneous between as many people as want it (or are forced). The idea of “friends” or “followers” will just mean other souls that we have chosen (or are forced) to share our life ”feed” with. What I’m saying is, mass human telepathic communication is coming very soon (already in it’s infancy), with Facebook, SoundCloud, Audiobus forum, etc, even with their current imperfections, being just the birth pangs. My friends, the golden age of human communication is coming, yay, it draweth neigh, even now it knocketh at the door! This is both inevitable, and a good thing.
    You don’t think anyone is there amongst your 1 million friends? Don’t worry because we will all soon have 10 billion friends to care about!