Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roland Zenbeats by Roland Corporation (Auv3)

Comments

• edited September 2019

So do we sign in with our stagelight account to get the stuff we already bought

• edited September 2019

@reasOne said:

Check this:

@DCJ said:

@JonLewis said:
    I can’t figure out what to do after I click the learn more link from the Openlabs page. It takes me to the zenbeats page but there are no next steps there specific to Stagelight users. How do I proceed with the free upgrade from there?

It's at the bottom of the the openlabs home page.

Don’t forget to save the key file to open it in ZenBeats

• i was hopeful because i really like stagelight. but they still haven’t figured out the bluetooth audio out yet. for a mobile DAW, that needs to be addressed. hopefully soon. keep up the great works guys

• @Korakios said:

@reasOne said:

Check this:

@DCJ said:

@JonLewis said:
    I can’t figure out what to do after I click the learn more link from the Openlabs page. It takes me to the zenbeats page but there are no next steps there specific to Stagelight users. How do I proceed with the free upgrade from there?

It's at the bottom of the the openlabs home page.

Don’t forget to save the key file to open it in ZenBeats

Thank you!!

• How you liking the upgrade @Telstar5 ? Haven’t hooped in yet. Been off in Logic X land for awhile while Stagelight went dark. Seems they’re back in full effect?

• ‘Tis great this - a couple of the various skins give a much more pleasing (to my eyes) experience. Only two concerns: is there any way to start the playback from a chosen point within the midi edit screen - very important in timeline view - and does anyone else with the mac version find the program freezes if trying to use VSTs?
    But.... very good work so far, I must say.

• @purpan2 said:
    Only two concerns: is there any way to start the playback from a chosen point within the midi edit screen - very important in timeline view -

This is the reason why I don’t like using this app an BM3.
    In the piano roll seems like there is no way to place the playhead.
    In timeline, you can place the playhead but it’s like the one in BM3 just jumping around.
    Wish they make it better

• @Jumpercollins said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@MatthewAtStagelight said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@DCJ said:
    @oat_phipps it’s literally the same as Stagelight, which means the only synth is electro synth.

Good to know

Technically 3 synths. ElectroPulse, ElectroSyth and SampleVerse as it has programmable OSCs, Filters and LFO's on top of the sampling engine.

Even better. I’ve been all in with Stagelight since 1.0 and I’m still in. I look forward to trying out this latest build!

@Littlewoodg Have you tried updating your Surface Pro StageLight version yet to Roland ? Did you have any problems?

First I have to sort out the issue of the dead email associated with my Stagelight a pint

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@MatthewAtStagelight said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@DCJ said:
    @oat_phipps it’s literally the same as Stagelight, which means the only synth is electro synth.

Good to know

Technically 3 synths. ElectroPulse, ElectroSyth and SampleVerse as it has programmable OSCs, Filters and LFO's on top of the sampling engine.

Even better. I’ve been all in with Stagelight since 1.0 and I’m still in. I look forward to trying out this latest build!

@Littlewoodg Have you tried updating your Surface Pro StageLight version yet to Roland ? Did you have any problems?

First I have to sort out the issue of the dead email associated with my Stagelight a pint

@Littlewoodg Sorted it earlier the Surface was the easiest device to sort to locate the file they sent me. Took me ages to find it on my Android phone.

• @MatthewAtStagelight

I’m Liking the drag and drop for samples into AudioClips on the desktop version of Zenbeats any chance you can add drag and drop files app support in a upcoming version? Not may iOS DAWs have that that I know of just MultiTrackDAW so would be a great addition in functionality.

• @MatthewAtStagelight why this app isn't available in Ukraine (ios)? I cannot download it from AppStore

• Someone might have asked this already, but how does the unlocked AUv3 version perform in AUM?

Stable?

CPU?

Timing? etc...

Thanks
    Richard

• @RevenantX said:
    @MatthewAtStagelight why this app isn't available in Ukraine (ios)? I cannot download it from AppStore

Im in india at the moment and also here not available

• @yonhorizon said:

@RevenantX said:
    @MatthewAtStagelight why this app isn't available in Ukraine (ios)? I cannot download it from AppStore

Im in india at the moment and also here not available

I can confirm that in Argentina, Peru, Israel, Indonesia, the app is not available either.

• So far this is really nice! Like the option to skin the app and Ableton Link with Start Stop is huge update! Thanks and I’m so glad you’re with Roland!

• edited September 2019

@MatthewAtStagelight
    Honestly initially I thought it was crap until I tried it 😂😂😂.
    Same thing as Stagelight.
    I like the new GUI with the mixer at the bottom 👌
    It’s not full screen on iPad Pro 11 inch 2018.
    Some of the colours are hard on the eyes but I think I found one that is good for me.
    Pleaseee this is the main request and I think it’s also goes for many people.
    Many of us are not good with Keyboard and do type in the notes manually.
    Now imagine how long it would take to create a good melody, if every single note you type in, you have to wait for the loop to start all over and get to that section you just added notes to🤣🤣
    Playhead.
    Please make it possible to use the playhead freely in both timeline and Piano roll.
    This is my first try.

• @craftycurate said:
    Someone might have asked this already, but how does the unlocked AUv3 version perform in AUM?

Stable?

CPU?

Timing? etc...

Thanks
    Richard

I don’t think ‘unlock AUv3’ means it can be hosted in AUM, (Hope I’m wrong). Seems to mean unlock AUv3 apps (in Zen) from Demo..
    Would be interesting as an AUv3 inst.

• edited September 2019

@Paa89 said:
    @MatthewAtStagelight
    Some of the colours are hard on the eyes but I think I found one that is good for me.
    Now imagine how long it would take to create a good melody, if every single note you type in, you have to wait for the loop to start all over and get to that section you just added notes to🤣🤣
    Playhead.
    Please make it possible to use the playhead freely in both timeline and Piano roll.
    This is my first try.

Well, if it’s only your first try... you are a genius.. Nice..

Would be interesting to see what Roland brings to the table.. with the introduction of those new Groove boxes..

Having a hard time importing midi into ‘a drum-track’, sometimes it works but most time it don’t..

Nice DAW..

• It still is not avaliable for me

• @RajahP said:

@Paa89 said:
    @MatthewAtStagelight
    Playhead.
    This is my first try.

Would be interesting to see what Roland brings to the table.. with the introduction of those new Groove boxes..

Having a hard time importing midi into ‘a drum-track’, sometimes it works but most time it don’t..

Nice DAW..

Hi there that’s for the feedback
    I forgot to mention that too about the midi.
    If you want to import, you have to tap on menu,then song, then import, and choose midi.
    It will open up files app.choose your midi.
    When it imports, it might create 2 tracks (I don’t know why), one empty and one with your midi.
    Just drag the one with your midi onto your desired track and delet the new ones.
    It’s long I know 🤣🤣

• edited September 2019

@Paa89 said:

@RajahP said:

@Paa89 said:
    @MatthewAtStagelight
    Playhead.
    This is my first try.

Nice DAW..

If you want to import, you have to tap on menu,then song, then import, and choose midi.
    When it imports, it might create 2 tracks (I don’t know why), one empty and one with your midi.
    Just drag the one with your midi onto your desired track and delet the new ones.
    It’s long I know 🤣🤣

The Song import seems to work ok.. but trying to import midi into a ‘drum-track’ seems to be a problem.. maybe it’s me..

This shows up after a long press sometimes... and sometimes it imports the midi, sometimes not..

• Did the Stagelight feature ‘record loops to timeline’ make it over? I can’t seem to find it in Zenbeats...

https://m.facebook.com/OpenLabsMusic/posts/record-to-timelinequick-tip-stagelights-loopbuilder-view-is-a-great-way-to-previ/1628939540478330/

• I have $10 left and have no idea what to buy with them.

Can the new App be installed in parallel to StageLight?

• edited September 2019

@RajahP said:

@Paa89 said:

@RajahP said:

@Paa89 said:
    @MatthewAtStagelight
    Playhead.
    This is my first try.

Nice DAW..

It’s long I know 🤣🤣

The Song import seems to work ok.. but trying to import midi into a ‘drum-track’ seems to be a problem.. maybe it’s me..

This shows up after a long press sometimes... and sometimes it imports the midi, sometimes not..

Ok.. think I have it figured out.. It does not import into the first ‘cell’ on the timeline, but other cells it can.. and the usual stuff with ‘midi file format 0 and 1’ import issues (as with BM3)..

Edit.. But once imported.. it is perfect.. Notice the repeats from Future Drummer.. Nice..

• I tried to buy Analog Rumble and Synthetic, but just got an error:

Purchase failed
    There was a problem with your Stagelight purchase. Please fix any missing or incorrect information and try again.

And that's it.

I always knew that I hate any App that requires a login.

And the forum is gone and there is no other contact.

• @tja said:
    I tried to buy Analog Rumble and Synthetic, but just got an error:

Purchase failed
    There was a problem with your Stagelight purchase. Please fix any missing or incorrect information and try again.

And that's it.

But without a login how could they share content across platforms?

• Go to the Stagelight website and there’s a list of all the ones that won’t transfer.

@tja said:

Purchase failed

And that's it.

• Gosh! I’m loving this app!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @MatthewAtStagelight wanted to know the proper way to get help with to transfer over to zenbeats, have been unsuccessful in using the stagelight key within zenbeats, and submitted a request for a new one just incase, and still unsuccessful.

• @BiancaNeve said:

@tja said:

Purchase failed

And that's it.

But without a login how could they share content across platforms?

That's at best relevant to those who actually want to have cross platform content.
    But I am iOS only, as many.
    And still am forced to login and depend on that to work.
    That's not OK....

This discussion has been closed.