Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roland Zenbeats by Roland Corporation (Auv3)

Comments

• Hey Everyone,

I was just about to post the big news, but I see it has already been discovered :-) . We couldn't be more excited and we invite all Stagelight customers to join us for free. Just follow the steps at us.openlabs.com. We'll see you over there!

• Alright cool. They’ve joined the Roland family and allowed me to bring over my StageLight account fully intact.

Nice work @MatthewAtStagelight congrats on the merger and good luck moving forward 👊🏼™️

• edited September 2019

@Littlewoodg said:
    Ok I see, it says 23 “instruments and fx”
    Anyone that bought in care to share what those 23 are?
    I had some thought (hope) that the sounds are special in some (Roland) way.
    @AudioGus? @reasOne @BiancaNeve Anyone else?

I just bailed when i couldn't noodle the glitch effects and found out that I could not try export. I may be interested if I could export drum pads separately.

• @echoopera said:
    Alright cool. They’ve joined the Roland family and allowed me to bring over my StageLight account fully intact.

Nice work @MatthewAtStagelight congrats on the merger and good luck moving forward 👊🏼™️

Thank you!

• @echoopera said:
    Alright cool. They’ve joined the Roland family and allowed me to bring over my StageLight account fully intact.

Fully intact except all the stuff that won’t transfer over ** if you have any of it.

** Timbaland Loops, Linkin Park Loops vol 1, Linkin Park Loops vol 2, Linkin Park instruments, Timbaland Drums, Linkin Park Drums 1, Linkin Park drums 2, Linkin Park instruments, Synthetic Vol 2, Ambient Soundscapes 1, Ambient Soundscapes 2, The Follower, Smiling Psychopath, Meltdown, Bengal Delta, Brooders, Classic Beats, Thin Ice, Heroes, Goodbye, Bled Dry, Zero Gravity, Clown Hunt, Guru, Future Funk Loops, Dubstep Drums, House Drums, 5 Speed, Duelin, Neon Flight, Fearless, Alien Technology, World Percussion, Organs Vol 1, Neon Keys 1, Neon Keys 2, Lightwave, Vintage FM, Vox tools, Future Funk Drums, Future FM

• @MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Hey Everyone,

I was just about to post the big news, but I see it has already been discovered :-) . We couldn't be more excited and we invite all Stagelight customers to join us for free. Just follow the steps at us.openlabs.com. We'll see you over there!

@MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Hey Everyone,

Congratulations for the big steps.

I hope that You will keep it up your great work.

Personally I will try to be eligible for zenbeats as a Stagelight user.

Just downloading the new app.

• New look, and link capable:

• Congrats @MatthewAtStagelight !!

Wondered why you’d gone quiet. 😉

Need to spend my stagelight credit before I make the switch I see.

All the very best!

• edited September 2019

Hmm. The three Sampleverse preset packs haven’t carried over.

@MatthewAtStagelight - are the staff moving to Roland, or is there a new dev team? Reason I ask is because it’s always a bit of an unknown when a well-supported product moves to a different team.

• edited September 2019

Plugin scan crashes SL...ZB on Send midi, don’t even know what this AU is...

Edit: must be apeMatrix send midi. Choose scan new to complete scanning if crashing.

• edited September 2019

Well looks like there is a link for Roland Cloud can anyone confirm they made iOS Instruments available through this that has a cloud account. Or is this just for desktop?

• edited September 2019

Half my tracks are hobbled by the absence of the Sampleverse presets. Are they gone for good?

Also, I miss the ability to resize the on-screen keyboard.

• @Janosax said:
    New look, and link capable:

Ok.. it’s got Ableton link.. that’s a good first step...

• So I have some credit to spend. If I use it to buy the Mac version, will I then have the Mac version of Zen Beats? Is that how it works?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Well looks like there is a link for Roland Cloud can anyone confirm they made iOS Instruments available through this that has a cloud account. Or is this just for desktop?

Looking into this. The offer is just for desktop.

@dpeace said:

@MatthewAtStagelight - are the staff moving to Roland, or is there a new dev team? Reason I ask is because it’s always a bit of an unknown when a well-supported product moves to a different team.

@dpeace Which packs are you referring to? Also yes, the development team are a part of Roland now.

• @gregsmith said:
    So I have some credit to spend. If I use it to buy the Mac version, will I then have the Mac version of Zen Beats? Is that how it works?

I don't think the credits work for the unlocks, only content.

• edited September 2019

I tried all the UI colours and not a single one that doesnt't hurt my eyes.Scalable is nice though.I'm fine anyway,enough toys to play...

@Jumpercollins said:

@dpeace said:

@dpeace Which packs are you referring to? Also yes, the development team are a part of Roland now.

Zenbeats is not available in Cyprus.

• This new Roland product has taken me in a new direction.

I purchased StageLight for Mac using the free credits from the IOS purchase.
    So, I installed ZenBeats on my Mac and get this Roland Cloud offer for 30 days free.
    So, I'm downloading Rolands Tera Piano and Guitar and the System-1 Synth which
    I'll be able to use in Logic Pro. After 30 days the Piper will be calling but I can try swimming
    in the Pro's playground. I don't use my Mac so save excess spending on stuff I won't really use. But free so far.

@Jumpercollins said:

@dpeace said:

Great! I am encouraged to hear this.

The packs are these (I realise the LP won’t carry over). Present in SL, but not ZB.

• @MatthewAtStagelight some questions:

• Is StageLight now replaced by zenbeats app?
    • Does Zenbeats follow same paid upgrade per year policy ?
    • Can existing StageLight customers unlock Zenbeats features?
    • Can the Zenbeats theme be modified please???
  • I can’t open the key in my mail
    @MatthewAtStagelight ?

• @Korakios said:
    @MatthewAtStagelight some questions:

• Is StageLight now replaced by zenbeats app?
    • Does Zenbeats follow same paid upgrade per year policy ?
    • Can existing StageLight customers unlock Zenbeats features?
    • Can the Zenbeats theme be modified please???

The original stagelight is not in the store anymore,defnitely replaced with this one

• @flo26 said:
    I can’t open the key in my mail
    @MatthewAtStagelight ?

Save it. Then you browse to it when you are in the app

• it works with MIDI AUV3, or just instruments and effects?

• @flo26 said:
    I can’t open the key in my mail
    @MatthewAtStagelight ?

@flo26
    You got to export the key to a app that uses the Apple files app and import it into Zenbeats from there. Must admit the process took me longer than expected and was a bit of a pain.

• edited September 2019

What is the Zenbeats Special Offer?

„We are proud to announce the release of Roland Zenbeats, a new cross-platform music creation app. For 90 days, all current Stagelight customers are eligible to receive their equivalent version of Zenbeats at no additional cost. Sign up now!“

So the special thing is 90 days? Funny. I just got my iPad some GB lighter... Stagelight was a cool das though.

• @dpeace said:
    Half my tracks are hobbled by the absence of the Sampleverse presets. Are they gone for good?

Also, I miss the ability to resize the on-screen keyboard.

Hmm Stagelight songs should have saved the sampleverse presets in the solg folder... Go here and fill out a ticket report. https://www.roland.com/backstage/#/zenbeats-support

Keyboard:
    You can now resize the keyboard using the zoom and scroll area located at the top of on-screen instrument section. Drag left and right to scroll. Drag up and down to resize.

• Nice news. I have migrated my key and it's working properly.

Nice movement IMHO.

This discussion has been closed.