Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

miRack by mifki Limited - Live!!!

Comments

• agreed, this is a real game-changer for me.

with Drambo and MiRack sitting in AUM, the possibilities are endless. I was like a kid in a candy shop during my first session with the AUv3 MiRack last night :)

• edited May 2020

Yes, Drambo + miRack = ∞

• Not sure if this is possible, but would be great if the hide cables option could be defined per instance, at the moment it's across all instances...not sure if this is the same for most miRack options.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Carnbot said:
    Yes, Drambo + miRack = ∞

Is there a miRack patch or Drambo patch for a sound like Bassnectar? I'm trying to reproduce the bass at around 0:30

Thanks!

• edited May 2020

Sounds like couple of detuned saw oscillators followed by a notch (or notch + lp) filter and probably layered in some sine or filtered triangle an octave lower to emphasise low end.

• I have yet to try the Drambo / MiRack combo, but I can say this - @mifki you rule man. First off, super quick fix to the highlighted buttons. I just lost over two hours today patching up stuff and I can tell this is going to be a serious, serious time sink, in the best way possible. Everything working great hosted in Nanostudio

• This is crazy. Ability to save mirack and drambo presets inside aum and quickly swap them speed up workflow like nothing else.

• edited May 2020

@Montreal_Music

Is this close enough for you ?

here is patch if you want play with it .. for sure with some additional equalisation it can co closer to the original
    https://patchstorage.com/nectareese/

• @shoutn95 said:

excellent!

• @dendy said:
    @Montreal_Music

here is patch if you want play with it .. for sure with some additional equalisation it can co closer to the original

narly!!

• @dendy said:
    @Montreal_Music

Cool! I have downloaded the file with my ipad but WTF in the world the file are in .zip? It’s not a 8 hours video. I cant open the file in mirack :(

P.s. I love you for this patch thanks!

• Found my answer! Zip and Unzip is the best free unzip app on AppStore!

• edited May 2020

@Montreal_Music said:
    Found my answer! Zip and Unzip is the best free unzip app on AppStore!

default Apple Files app can unzip files ;)

• @dendy said:

@Montreal_Music said:

What is the name of the app? Cant find it on my iPad

• edited May 2020

@Montreal_Music said:

@dendy said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Just "Files" ... Blue icon ..

• @dendy said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Depends on which OS version one is using. I use Documents by Readdle or AudioShare for my zip/unzip needs.

• @dendy said:
    @Montreal_Music

Sounds close, nice work :)

• @Montreal_Music said:

@dendy said:
    @Montreal_Music

Cool! I have downloaded the file with my ipad but WTF in the world the file are in .zip? It’s not a 8 hours video. I cant open the file in mirack :(

P.s. I love you for this patch thanks!

Actually that's something i have been thinking for a while. Why are patches now shared as zip files? It takes a little shuffling around and decompressing to get them to load in miRack. I am pretty certain the past they were shared as xyz.mrk files which would open directly from email/airdrop etc.

• @HolonicSystems

i think his is patschstorage.com job... i uploaded there just *.mrk file, but patchstorage from some reasons packs it to zip file...

• @dendy said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@dendy said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Just "Files" ... Blue icon ..

Got it! Ty

• @dendy said:
    @HolonicSystems

i think his is patschstorage.com job... i uploaded there just *.mrk file, but patchstorage from some reasons packs it to zip file...

Hmm if I share patches directly form miRack/iPad via email to people they always arrive as xyz.mrk.zip :/

• @mifki said:

oh my!!!

• Yes!!!!! 😍

• @HolonicSystems said:

@dendy said:
    @HolonicSystems

Hmm if I share patches directly form miRack/iPad via email to people they always arrive as xyz.mrk.zip :/

I‘ll speculate this is because the *.mfk files aren’t just individual files, they actually have a folder structure to them, so the OS automatically converts them to a zip file for this reason?

For example, a *.mrk file stored in AudioShare reveals it’s a folder with three files inside of it:

1. info.plist
    2. patch.vcv
    3. preview.png
  • edited June 2020

@mifki Is midi out on the road map?
    (edit) Just saw a previous response about this. Thanks