Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Meditation Music Tabla Loops Free for AB community.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/meditation-music-tabla-loops/id476536049?ls=1

No tempo meter use your ears. Take a deep breath. Relax and meditate with music and find inner peace and calmness. Make meditative music instantly with ancient Tabla drum loops. A great way to explore relaxing vibrations with this spiritually charged music.
Twenty-seven different high-quality meditation loops. Tailor the individual sounds to make the music truly yours.

Some of the great features:

  • Simple and beautiful design

  • Beautiful background images

  • Individually adjustable sounds

  • Relaxing sounds and melodies

Meditation is a process of self-healing, removing all forms of stress are signs of the presence of negative thoughts.

If you have any comments or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you. I don't have a multi-million dollar marketing campaign, If you enjoy this app please consider telling a friend.

The comments are from 9 years ago when i built this app before Audiobus was even out, the more postive comments the is update is was better then the initial one, Thanks in advance.


Comments

  • @DrumAppDev said:
    The comments are from 9 years ago when i built this app before Audiobus was even out

    Does it work with AudioBus?

  • SERENITY NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!....... did you check out the app and see in the BIG GREEN LETTERS in the screenshots? I am a musician that moonlights as a developer I just don't have the time for stuff like this. I am trying to be a good community developer and release my apps free but sometimes the responses drive me wild. I understand why nobody else does this. Be daring download it and try, its free. Mr. Tyson, you must be the most patient man in the world, how do you deal?

  • edited September 17

    @DrumAppDev said:
    SERENITY NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!....... did you check out the app and see in the BIG GREEN LETTERS in the screenshots? I am a musician that moonlights as a developer I just don't have the time for stuff like this. I am trying to be a good community developer and release my apps free but sometimes the responses drive me wild. I understand why nobody else does this. Be daring download it and try, its free. Mr. Tyson, you must be the most patient man in the world, how do you deal?

    Sorry to upset you.

    Yes, I looked at the iTunes page but the "big green letters" were very small on my phone's screen. And they are in some Indian looking font so at a small size were even harder to read.

    I carefully read your text description on the iTunes store and IT SAID NOTHING ABOUT AUDIOBUS! Perhaps you should add that.

    I even came back to the AudioBus site and did a search in the "Compatible Apps" section AND YOUR APP WAS NOT LISTED!

    So, you see, I did try to find out myself before annoying you with such an audacious question.

    Meanwhile, perhaps you should go and meditate and calm down. There's even an app that can help you with that:

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/meditation-music-tabla-loops/id476536049?ls=1

    Have a look at the app but don't dare ask the developer if it has Audiobus or you will get your head bitten off...

  • @DrumAppDev

    Loaded it into AUM and there is a glitch when changing tabla loops
    other than that I'll be using them for some of my future tracks
    whenever they need tablas as percussive tone.

    Thank you

  • Thank you so much. I had the glitch on my iPhone, but not on my iPad so i assumed it was just because my phone is old and overloaded. Is your phone older and full? I am going to do more research anyone other info would be appreciated.


  • No, actually it is a new breed of music called crashadellic, the older your gear the better. send me a sample of your stuff

  • @DrumAppDev said:
    Thank you so much. I had the glitch on my iPhone, but not on my iPad so i assumed it was just because my phone is old and overloaded. Is your phone older and full? I am going to do more research anyone other info would be appreciated.

    I didn't load it onto my phone.

    I loaded it into AUM alongside Tonestack for
    guitar practice on my iPad Pro 9.7" 1st gen 256gb so it isn't space.
    In stand alone mode you can change the loops without glitching.

    The loops sound good when the volume is turned down otherwise they do distort.

    From my guitar practice session yesterday I found
    the odd time signatures the most interesting.
    The low note seems to be tuned closest to C#.

Sign In or Register to comment.