Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Only allowed 1 AU Fx app...which one?

2»

Comments

• @jolico said:
    For mixing, AudioEffX is the one you want, but for mastering, Bark Filter is amazing.

Yeah...that is a real serious app!

• SynthMaster One - comes with standalone, AU and MIDI Effect installations

• @MobileMusic said:
    SynthMaster One - comes with standalone, AU and MIDI Effect installations

Not Universal..that the issue with my pain in the ass need to use the iPhone.......LOL

• edited September 2019

@RUST( i )K said:

@MobileMusic said:

Not Universal..that the issue with my pain in the ass need to use the iPhone.......LOL

iPhone version and universal are in the works and around the corner.

In development:

iPad + iPhone universal version (current users will get get iPhone version free when released)
    iPhone separate version ($4.99)

Also with cloud sync of presets enhancements between iPad, iPhone and desktop versions.

• Goose EQ.
    Totally, Goose EQ.
    :D

• Eventide MicroPitch, Discord4 and frekvens.

• haha damn, should have seen this thread before I bought iFX ;) might buy another one though...I sorta agree with one of the comments that it does seem to be geared to guitarists.

• @pax-eterna said:
    haha damn, should have seen this thread before I bought iFX ;) might buy another one though...I sorta agree with one of the comments that it does seem to be geared to guitarists.

It’s definitely great for guitar but I’ve used it with a lot of keys and synths as well and it does a great job with those too

• @MobileMusic said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@MobileMusic said:

iPhone version and universal are in the works and around the corner.

In development:

iPad + iPhone universal version (current users will get get iPhone version free when released)
    iPhone separate version ($4.99)

Also with cloud sync of presets enhancements between iPad, iPhone and desktop versions.

ORLY!

Zipper explodes.....

• @pax-eterna said:
    haha damn, should have seen this thread before I bought iFX ;) might buy another one though...I sorta agree with one of the comments that it does seem to be geared to guitarists.

LOL

One is too many and a thousand is never enough....

• @CracklePot said:
    Goose EQ.
    Totally, Goose EQ.
    :D

Goose is AMAZING !

• We would disagree that iFX Rack would be just geared towards guitars, especially with the IAPs, but at the same time, the majority of effects desires are for guitars.

Effects Universal Across Instruments:

• Phaser is
    • Delay
    • Chorus
    • All algorithmic and FantasyVerb
    • Auto Wah
    • Overdrive
    • Degrade
    • Detune
    • Stereo Spreads
    • Flanger
    • Master Limiter
    • 11-Band EQ
    • Rotary
    • Sub Harmonic enhancer
    • Autopan
    • Compression

All effects named are not genre or instrument specific.

The origin of iFX Rack came actually from the license of Overloud's VKFX suite, which is mostly keyboard based, not Guitar.

• Turnado ;-)

• Turnado or virsyn Audioeffx. prolly turnado tho altho audioeffx has better bread n butter stuff

• Iphone someday?❤️🤗😌

@GospelMusicians said:
    We would disagree that iFX Rack would be just geared towards guitars, especially with the IAPs, but at the same time, the majority of effects desires are for guitars.

• Phaser is
    • Delay
    • Chorus
    • Auto Wah
    • Overdrive
    • Degrade
    • Detune
    • Stereo Spreads
    • Flanger
    • Master Limiter
    • 11-Band EQ
    • Rotary
    • Sub Harmonic enhancer
    • Autopan
    • Compression

The origin of iFX Rack came actually from the license of Overloud's VKFX suite, which is mostly keyboard based, not Guitar.

• @GospelMusicians said:
    We would disagree that iFX Rack would be just geared towards guitars, especially with the IAPs, but at the same time, the majority of effects desires are for guitars.

• Phaser is
    • Delay
    • Chorus
    • Auto Wah
    • Overdrive
    • Degrade
    • Detune
    • Stereo Spreads
    • Flanger
    • Master Limiter
    • 11-Band EQ
    • Rotary
    • Sub Harmonic enhancer
    • Autopan
    • Compression

Is it universal?

Geez I keep forgetting all these great apps keep coming out!

• Not universal yet, but I believe the plan is for it to be.