Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Audio Damage Fall Sale starts now!

2»

Comments

• @espiegel123 said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    I don't have Enso.

I remember at some point user were having issues with it.

Is that still the case or are those resolved now? Thanks.

Enso is nice AND it has a few issues that bother some more than others.

Multiple ENSO's at once are somewhat to crashing for some people (like me) but others have better luck.

It doesn't do any sort of micro-fading at loop points -- so, it is somewhat more prone to clicking when looping than other loopers -- but I don't encounter very often.

It is very cool.

Thanks for the info. That’s helpful, cheers.

• Would Replicant 2 work on hardware audio in Aum? Volca drum. Do you think volca drum needs Replicant?

• @sigma79 said:
    Would Replicant 2 work on hardware audio in Aum? Volca drum. Do you think volca drum needs Replicant?

Yes, you just have to have the session playing. Replicant only works in playback. I love using it on synths and even the entire session

• Is Discord anything like Eventide Micropitch. Was going to buy micropitch ( not sure what for really )

• @YZJustDatGuy said:

@sigma79 said:
    Would Replicant 2 work on hardware audio in Aum? Volca drum. Do you think volca drum needs Replicant?

Yes, you just have to have the session playing. Replicant only works in playback. I love using it on synths and even the entire session

The drum can sync to link and I can press play on volca to be within a link loop. Would it compliment the volca? Thanks.

• I use EOS, Replicant and Dubstation on almost every track I make. GrindDistortion is also fun. Time to add some of the ones I don't have yet

• @SpookyZoo said:
    I don't have Enso.

I remember at some point user were having issues with it.

Is that still the case or are those resolved now? Thanks.

Is deff got problems. But.. It's also the only option for an au looper so....i use it with caution

• This is wonderful news. Now all they have to do is make some more apps so I could take advantage of the sale. 🤣

• Ima get phosphor 2 cuz it's an audio damage synth for 3$ , that's more than enough reason

• @sigma79 said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

@sigma79 said:

The drum can sync to link and I can press play on volca to be within a link loop. Would it compliment the volca? Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure on the process but I think it would compliment the Volca if you like glitchy filtered FX.

• @sigma79 said:
    Is Discord anything like Eventide Micropitch. Was going to buy micropitch ( not sure what for really )

Yes, you can do similar effects with Discord. Not a 1:1 replacement but close enough for me.

• There's only 1 AD app I don't have... PumpStation. Just not my genre, I guess.
    It's a great collection of inventive creations. All the apps ending in Station are so much fun to
    use with the built-in LFO's. They Boogie to the BPM. PumpStation does have Station in the name. Gotta complete the set just to show some love.

• edited September 2019

Tempted by Enso. I have Loopy but it looks like Enso can do a lot more. Or is 4 pockets Chameleon better?

• Enso is a bit crazy with changing the speed and directions of the loops.
    It's also only stable for very short loops in my experience but cool for
    staying in AUM and making a loop or 2 and mangling them, saving them, recalling them.

I love to make chord progression loops and then drill playing solos over the loops
    without ever leaving AUM. Everything that extends AUM towards the full services of a real
    DAW is an asset for my workflow.

I finally tried Xequence 2 + AB3 + AUM and adding Loopy to that might be my perfect DAW.

• Thanks for replies :smile: McD. I use xequence, ab3 and aum and was going to add a looper as Im buying a 61 key midi keyboard and will probably add some atom piano roll. Wasnt using it much but think with all the other apps, Piano roll might be good because it can subtracted, transpose and probably write to xequence ( but loopy might be worth buying also )

• loopy will probably be better actually.

• @Janosax said:
    @audio_DT ADverb2 is a must have too, especially on drums/percussion or percussive/short envelope synths/sounds. I love it as much as EOS2 for different reasons.

Thanks. I’ll grab it, I think, for reasons of completeness as much as anything else. Appoholism is a terrible thing.