Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Create your own daw. who is brave enough?

Hi guys. I was just surfing the net and came across this.
The developers of tracktion have made their engine “public “ so you can use it to create your own Daw.there are different purchase option from free p for eductional purpose, to a contract in case you want to make money out off it.
It’s also has support for iOS.
They also include their own effects etc.
Imagine if we all come together and support some developers financialLy, we create a poll in regards to what the DAW should have, the winning options get implemented or the developers gradually add the poll results to the daw.
How fantastic would that be?
I know, I’m a big dreamer 🤣🤣

Comments

• edited September 2019

Companies like Apple, Steinberg , FL, Korg, etc with decades of experience and track record in building solid DAW apps already exist and releasing steady updates