Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad Air 2, Roli and Apogee Blow Out

edited September 2019 in Market Place

iPad Air 2 64gb Gold -$250.

iPad Air 128 gb Grey -$100 (id 🔒)

Roli Lightpad, Live and Loop blocks -$275

Apogee One IPad & Mac -$225

Pickup in FtLaud/Miami area but I’m also local to LA and NY depending on schedule. I’ll also ship to anywhere in the continental US. Everywhere else you gotta pay homie.

Check with me from time to time. I buy gear on a per project basis and always have tons of gear for sale. I have MK3, Advanced 61, MPc Touch and a MacBook Pro 2017 coming up for sale in the coming days.

Cheers.

Comments

• How have you liked the Apogee? Looking for a dual input (mic and guitar) interface that can support condenser mics.

• @mjcouche said:
    How have you liked the Apogee? Looking for a dual input (mic and guitar) interface that can support condenser mics.

I love it. Apogee rep speaks for itself and as far as I know, for the price this is still the best mobile interface for iOS/Mac. Caveat, not currently a good look for the latest iPads.

I use it with my Mac and iPad Pro 10.5. It doesn’t work with my new iPad 11”.

Dual, even triple input (high quality internal condenser mic) is what One does best. The sound is much better than my focusrite and it just looks cooler. To me anyways.

• @mjcouche said:
    How have you liked the Apogee? Looking for a dual input (mic and guitar) interface that can support condenser mics.

I have the apogee one and duet. Very nice interfaces if u don’t have the 2018 iPad Pro (it won’t work with those) The battery of the ‘one’ is really cool for portability also.

• edited September 2019

Thank you both! So this doesn’t work with USB-C. Not a problem for me, but what if you were to use a lightning cable and then a lightning to USB-C converter? Still the same issue?

I also just found this: https://www.amazon.com/Apogee-Studio-2M-Mini-B-USB-C/dp/B07CKK8B68/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=apogee+one+usb+c&qid=1568408427&s=gateway&sprefix=apogee+one&sr=8-1

• @mjcouche said:
    Thank you both! So this doesn’t work with USB-C. Not a problem for me, but what if you were to use a lightning cable and then a lightning to USB-C converter? Still the same issue?

I also just found this: https://www.amazon.com/Apogee-Studio-2M-Mini-B-USB-C/dp/B07CKK8B68/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=apogee+one+usb+c&qid=1568408427&s=gateway&sprefix=apogee+one&sr=8-1

Looks like you definitely know/found something I didn’t know about. Nice! Not sure I want to sell now!😬😂

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

@mjcouche said:

I have the apogee one and duet. Very nice interfaces if u don’t have the 2018 iPad Pro (it won’t work with those) The battery of the ‘one’ is really cool for portability also.

Agreed. For whatever reason I feel the Duet preamps processes slightly better audio to my monitors...overall found myself preferring the One because of portability (battery) and...I use it as a headphone app when just listening to music on the go or in the car. If you have HiFi speakers in your car and plug the One in....WHOA is all i can say. Even more dramatic than in studio.

• edited September 2019

@mjcouche said:

That cord won’t work, I tried it. Usb-c itself isn’t the problem. The problem is that the apogee devices use mfi and special drivers and are not class compliant. So on the iPad Pro 2018 with usb-c, since it isn’t MFI anymore (lightning connector) the ‘maestro’ app, which is required to set up the preamps and inputs, won’t work. You’ll get audio playback over speakers and headphones, but won’t be able to record in. I actually had to buy a Focusrite Scarlett gen3 for my new iPad Pro for this very reason 😡🤬

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

@mjcouche said:

That cord won’t work, I tried it. Usb-c itself isn’t the problem. The problem is that the apogee devices use mfi and special drivers and are not class compliant. So on the iPad Pro 2018 with usb-c, since it isn’t MFI anymore (lightning connector) the ‘maestro’ app, which is required to set up the preamps and inputs, won’t work. You’ll get audio playback over speakers and headphones, but won’t be able to record in. I actually had to buy a Focusrite Scarlett gen3 for my new iPad Pro for this very reason 😡🤬

Yeah same. Focusrite ain’t bad but it ain’t Apogee either.

• @WillieNegus said:

Yeah same. Focusrite ain’t bad but it ain’t Apogee either.

Exactly.

• Does The ID and lock symbol mean you are selling an iPad Air with an iCloud activation lock?

• @DMan said:
    Does The ID and lock symbol mean you are selling an iPad Air with an iCloud activation lock?

Yup. It’s pretty much brand new but seems only worth parts at the moment since it was from a since terminated employee who used an unauthorized id to set it up. Cost of bad help🤷🏽‍♂️

• Apple will unlock it if you can show proof of purchase with the serial number included. Still takes a while to get it done though...

• @oddSTAR said:
    Apple will unlock it if you can show proof of purchase with the serial number included. Still takes a while to get it done though...

A note from Audiobus guy saying it’s cool I sold it without access to the account to remove it isn’t going to cut it. I’m aware of the proof of purchase.

My iPad Air 2 is activation locked because it’s turned on. If someone stole this from me, found the serial number on the back in 5 seconds, sold it to whoever and wrote a note saying it’s cool you bought it from me and this is the serial number that isn’t going to work.

• @oddSTAR said:
    Apple will unlock it if you can show proof of purchase with the serial number included. Still takes a while to get it done though...

Thanks. Problem is I’m not sure when we bought it. Expanded quickly working with different vendors who had different cc’s assigned depending on project and I’m not even sure who turned it in. Too much trouble for an Air I’m never going to use so if someone wants it for parts great. If not, no biggie. If it were newer or a pro, I’d be a lot more motivated.lol