Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

HeartBeart

Visuals and Music by ModernDayBlue

ModernDayBlue is my artist name by the way.

Audio
BM3

Visuals
LumaFusion

I learnt the visual technique yesterday so quite chuffed.

Tools
iPhone SE and iPad Pro 9.7 1st gen

Comments

  • Great groove and love the visual. Too damn short!

  • @LinearLineman said:
    Great groove and love the visual. Too damn short!

    There is more to come.
    Developing a little logo showreel at
    the moment using only the iPad and iPhone.

    This one was more for the visuals than anything else.
    I love the mirror wraparound effect.
    I use symmetry all the time in my digital stills artwork.

    Glad you like the track,

  • I like the track and the visual. Excellent production skills in both media.

  • Tribal funk. Uno like to hear more.

  • Are you on streaming services? I’d also like to hear more

  • @McD said:
    I like the track and the visual. Excellent production skills in both media.

    Thank you

    @UnoWoo said:
    Tribal funk. Uno like to hear more.

    More soon come

    @gregsmith said:
    Are you on streaming services? I’d also like to hear more

    Glad you enjoyed this.
    Going to be putting all of my soundclouds into
    one band camp over the next few months.
    There's a lot.

  • @Gravitas said:

    @McD said:
    I like the track and the visual. Excellent production skills in both media.

    Thank you

    @UnoWoo said:
    Tribal funk. Uno like to hear more.

    More soon come

    @gregsmith said:
    Are you on streaming services? I’d also like to hear more

    Glad you enjoyed this.
    Going to be putting all of my soundclouds into
    one band camp over the next few months.
    There's a lot.

    Found you on soundcloud

Sign In or Register to comment.