Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DigiStix by 4Pockets - LIVE!!!!

Comments

• @realdawei said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@kobamoto said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@kobamoto said:
    does it work in stand alone as well ?

hahaha How the tides have turned...no longer are we asking is it AUv3 ? :D

so true..., these are dark days lol
    if it's a drum machine and it doesn't come in stand alone version, I'll save a few bucks.

Yeah, I feel the same for any drum/groove machine...If it is AUv3 then it should have a standalone host included. This should be a little easier for devs nowadays, they don't have to include IAA in it anymore.

The video shows both standalone and Auv3

:star:

• Ah, what a time to be alive. Will buy instantly.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@realdawei said:

The video shows both standalone and Auv3

:star:

ah then I won't be saving a few bucks.

• @audio_DT said:
    Ah, what a time to be alive. Will buy instantly.

Yes. 4Pockets have finger on pulse, and best support.

• @UnoWoo said:

@audio_DT said:
    Ah, what a time to be alive. Will buy instantly.

Yes. 4Pockets have finger on pulse, and best support.

Aye, it’s true. He/they releases so many apps it’s hard to keep up. I don’t suppose you’ve used his autotune one, have you? If so, does it work? I can’t sing for toffee, but it’d be good to see if his vocal app meant I could ‘sing’ a few words here and there. Probably not the best idea, though 😇

• Quite a clever tactic from 4 pockets. Lots of this new app overlap with Chameleon, but they’ve added enough to make it worthwhile to have in addition to Chameleon. Or you can just use Chameleon + rozeta and/or octachron.

I like small apps that are focused on one thing and do it well.

• @klownshed said:
    Quite a clever tactic from 4 pockets. Lots of this new app overlap with Chameleon, but they’ve added enough to make it worthwhile to have in addition to Chameleon. Or you can just use Chameleon + rozeta and/or octachron.

Chameleon doesn’t have time stretch though, or has that changed?

• @audio_DT said:
    Aye, it’s true. He/they releases so many apps it’s hard to keep up. I don’t suppose you’ve used his autotune one, have you? If so, does it work? I can’t sing for toffee, but it’d be good to see if his vocal app meant I could ‘sing’ a few words here and there. Probably not the best idea, though 😇

Uno have 4Pockets DeEsserFX, NoiseGateFX and VocalSoloist app (inc AutoTune) for use with voice. Cannot make you - or Uno - into great singer, but does help. :)

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@klownshed said:
    Quite a clever tactic from 4 pockets. Lots of this new app overlap with Chameleon, but they’ve added enough to make it worthwhile to have in addition to Chameleon. Or you can just use Chameleon + rozeta and/or octachron.

My point was that I think it’s a good thing to basically take Chameleon and turn it into a dedicated and focussed drum machine rather than make an app with ever more features that becomes a bit overloaded with features.

Chameleon doesn’t have time stretch but it’s a feature that could probably be added without over complicating it I think.

As it’s generally rhythmical loops that I’d want to timestretch I could probably live with having that in a different app. that’s dedicated to rhythm though.

In the meantime I’ve been using Chameleon + Rozeta XoX as my drum sampler anyway :-)

• edited September 2019

• @klownshed said:
    Quite a clever tactic from 4 pockets.

iTunes has now adopted the 4Pockets business model

• @klownshed said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@klownshed said:

My point was that I think it’s a good thing to basically take Chameleon and turn it into a dedicated and focussed drum machine rather than make an app with ever more features that becomes a bit overloaded with features.

Chameleon doesn’t have time stretch but it’s a feature that could probably be added without over complicating it I think.

As it’s generally rhythmical loops that I’d want to timestretch I could probably live with having that in a different app. that’s dedicated to rhythm though.

In the meantime I’ve been using Chameleon + Rozeta XoX as my drum sampler anyway :-)

You’re right, its great for him, and good for us because we get compressors and lpf, hpf built in to loads of his apps.

The biggest differences I can see other than time stretching is the fact you can select a pad and add a sample to it rather than having to map it in the standard import screen.

And it looks like it’s got a shitload of drum presets included :)

• Any word on the release date?

• edited September 2019

@JackDwyerburger said:
    Any word on the release date?

Dev commented on the video, said early next week... edit, (Fingers Crossed)..

• edited September 2019

In the store..

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/digistix-drummer-auv3-plugin/id1479370932

DigiStix Drummer AUv3 Plugin by 4Pockets.com

Look forward to hearing more about this.

1luv

King

• @KING777 said:
    In the store..

1luv

King

Ooh, I’ve still got a tenner credit...need to watch some vids...

• @KING777 said:
    In the store..

1luv

King

Just grabbed it, I’ll mess with it after work but it’s pretty nice from what I’ve played around with so far

• edited September 2019

This is going to be a great week. First this, then the EG Drumkit. 🙏🏼

• edited September 2019

Live... Guess the heading needs to be updated to ... LIVE!!!!

• @MonzoPro said:

@KING777 said:
    In the store..

1luv

King

Ooh, I’ve still got a tenner credit...need to watch some vids...

Fastest I ever downloaded an app. And me loveth it.

• Nice price for this. Thanks for that!
    Glad I just checked this thread haha.
    Insta buy

• Anyone else getting a sway in the timing when used in AUM?

• Ok.. how do you record midi from, say, Future Drummer?

• I’m in the only one missing the sample import function both in stand aka one and AUv3 mode?

• @Paa89 said:
    I’m in the only one missing the sample import function both in stand aka one and AUv3 mode?

You can’t import from a default bank since you can’t edit the stock kits. Go to the user bank and then you’ll be able to

• edited September 2019

@Paa89 said:
    I’m in the only one missing the sample import function both in stand aka one and AUv3 mode?!

Scroll down to the bottom panel

• @Paa89 said:
    I’m in the only one missing the sample import function both in stand aka one and AUv3 mode?

My bad.you need to choose the user bank for it to appear because you can’t edit factory presets

• edited September 2019

Actually you can’t see that function as AUv3 mode 😩 you only see import from kit or Record even if you scroll

Naaa dreams just crushed

• Wow. 4Star review for 4Pockets’ foresight in formulating such a fundamentally fantastic...... app

• @RajahP said:
    Live... Guess the heading needs to be updated to ... LIVE!!!!

Done 😊