Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ipad air reconnects midi and audio devices periodicly

Hi guys, have you every encountered the issue that IPAD or something reconnecting midi and audio interface periodicly after few minutes? I tried different cables (original and non-original) different midi devices. But the issue is still there.

Example:
1 connect midi device to ipad and it works. After few minutes the midi device is reconnected (disconnect and connect again)
The same with audio interface.

My setup:

IPAD AIR or IPAD 2
CCK 30pin + converter to lightning connector
powered USB HUB
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Studiologic VMK 188 PLUS
AKAI EWI USB

I tried all possible combinations already and still cannot figure out what is wrong. I would like to ask you for help
Thank you

Comments

• I have a huge keyboard setup with 5 Ipads and "I-Rig" devices, slaves, etc.
    I know that many times I have to have multiple synth apps open at the same time, and minimize them and maximize them as I need them. This often causes the connection do drop when you minimize a synth app.
    Not sure if this is exactly what you're talking about. Nothing worse than going to play a synth, and there's no midi input on the IPAD. First I would make sure that Background Audio is off...and make sure that in each app you choose the correct interface. You might be better off if you use your synth apps one at a time, rather than leaving several open. This is one reason I have 5 IPad Airs on stage with me....it saves my sanity.