Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Haaze2 by Klevgrand

13»

Comments

• @UnoWoo said:

@espiegel123 said:

It is unrealistic to expect any company or individual to be continually innovating and coming up with game changers. The nature of creativity and innovation is by its nature intermittent.

Genius is friend who visits only occasionally.

There are seldom holes in the spatula of reality.

• I really like this new fortune cookie guy.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    There are seldom holes in the spatula of reality.

Perception, is nine tenths of the flaw. :)

• upgrade bundle ready... i maybe got the first haaze at the early discount.. but haaze 2 is £6 for me here.. anyone get a better offer :)

• edited September 2019

@RockySmalls said:
    upgrade bundle ready... i maybe got the first haaze at the early discount.. but haaze 2 is £6 for me here.. anyone get a better offer :)

I just bought the upgrade for £5. I think I paid full price for the original though.

• @Mark B said:

@RockySmalls said:
    upgrade bundle ready... i maybe got the first haaze at the early discount.. but haaze 2 is £6 for me here.. anyone get a better offer :)

I just bought the upgrade for £5. I think I paid full price for the original though.

Also £6 for Uno. Good deal. :)

• edited September 2019

When it comes to pricing the forum is inconsistent as a whole, I see people talking about willing to paying 50 euro for app and in others threads people holding off on a 5 euro app until a sale comes along. Silently consumers will decide how well these ios music apps will sell. It will not be televised.

• @[Deleted User] said:
    When it comes to pricing the forum is inconsistent as a whole, I see people talking about willing to paying 50 euro for app and in others threads people holding off on a 5 euro app until a sale comes along. Silently consumers will decide how well these ios music apps will sell. It will not be televised.

That is the irony of it all :)

I do see a trend here and that is to release new versions of apps instead of fixing the old ones especially those based around the Canvas UI that are barely usable. Just plain BAD UI design...

So as mentioned I would not be surprised at all if most of the KLVGR apps get a 'V2' in the near future...

• @UnoWoo said:

@Mark B said:

@RockySmalls said:

Also £6 for Uno. Good deal. :)

yes.. it’s good enough for me.. i used v1 a bit and this looks even more useful.

• Haaze 2 is the business. I just put it on a drum track and - boom - it's brought to life. Pretty miraculous, and well worth the upgrade.

• If you buy and don't have it already, make sure you get the Haaze bundle, which is the same price but gives you Haaze (original strength), which works on a phone.

• Upgrade bundle live. I’m seeing $7 CDN

• @gusgranite said:
    Upgrade bundle live. I’m seeing $7 CDN

Got it (gratefully) for an American fiver...

• @gusgranite said:

Awesome. Works great and I do think may be more cpu efficient than the first one. A steal at 7 loonies.

• @AudioGus said:

@gusgranite said:

Awesome. Works great and I do think may be more cpu efficient than the first one. A steal at 7 loonies.

That’s right, Brother Gus. A snip at three and a half toonies!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    If you buy and don't have it already, make sure you get the Haaze bundle, which is the same price but gives you Haaze (original strength), which works on a phone.

Boom, pro tip thanks for this.

• so their website say available for iphone and ipad. but when i try to purchase on my phone it says ipad only. anybody know if there is an iphone version coming in a future update?

• how much is the bundle?

• edited September 2019

@eross said:
    how much is the bundle?

Euro 10.99 for the bundle
    and same price for Haaze 2

https://apps.apple.com/de/app-bundle/haaze-upgrade/id1479797043

• @RockySmalls said:

$5 for me but I think I paid full price

• cool thanks > @amusing_Grace said:

@eross said:
    how much is the bundle?

• @eross said:
    cool thanks > @amusing_Grace said:

@eross said:
    how much is the bundle?

OT: The 4Pockets bundles are all more expensive than the individual apps for me.
    I must have bought 1 from each on sale and I will keep on doing so.

• How is the new Haaze?

Any issues?