Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Haaze2 by Klevgrand

Comments

• @Samu said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Now in store

I'll wait for the Bundle ;) Ha Ha I should of done forgot I had the original gonna get a refund and then rebuy!

• kuvert's not seen an update since initial release

@Samu how's it holding up for you?

Still waiting for Kuvert to get a well deserved AUv3 treatment...

• Is the plugin better, more advanced or just a gui upgrade?

• @Carnbot said:
    Is the plugin better, more advanced or just a gui upgrade?

They claim improved quality and new features.

• @kingvidorfan said:
    kuvert's not seen an update since initial release

@Samu how's it holding up for you?

Still waiting for Kuvert to get a well deserved AUv3 treatment...

I still have Kuvert installed but now days I seldom even bother to use anything other than AUv3's because it's like really a hit-or-miss if the IAAs even load properly and it's really quite annoying to have to launch the app first before making the connections in the host...

• @Beathoven said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Should add that this is what Haaze should have been and it feels the slightest bit naughty bringing out a whole new object rather than updating, but am pleased (for personal and PR reasons) that they're at least going to give owners of the first version a break etc.

You are too kind.

This is fucked up in my opinion.

I love Klev apps.

But C'mon.

That is why I love Audio Damage......Eros

Yeah, you’re right. A completely redesigned app with new features. All that work should be done for free. I can’t believe they’re even considering making users of the old app that’s been out for a few years and has got plenty of use pay a discounted rate of an already 33% discounted rate. Why should we be forced to pay peanuts for something like this? :(

Cool.

Unfortunately, I am more concerned with my finances than the well being of a company I have and WILL buy every product they have ever put out on both iOS and for my MAC.

I know in this new bizarre era in which people live in a world where they have endless amounts of disposable income along with a proportionate amount of virtue signaling in some misguided need to be in favor of spending more money.

I am probably crazy......I mean this how people buy everything in life, right?

So, have no regard for value, price, or comparable items in the market place as you shop, but instead.....put myself in the shoes of the company making money on business model they voluntary and enthusiastically do on their own accord while making a nice profit?

Man, I need to develop and app.

I have never seen a good or service in which this perspective is exercised.

It is actually getting old and boring on this forum lately with the "insta-defense" of companies and developers who choose as adults to do what they do.

I actually think it is disrespectful to view developers and companies in such weak, frail, broke, fragile, states of being. Needing to illicit supporters or insiders to advocate people happily spend more money on a product.

Wow.

I am more in favor of the more traditional view of a business customer relationship.

That's just me.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Beathoven said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Should add that this is what Haaze should have been and it feels the slightest bit naughty bringing out a whole new object rather than updating, but am pleased (for personal and PR reasons) that they're at least going to give owners of the first version a break etc.

You are too kind.

I love Klev apps.

But C'mon.

Yeah, you’re right. A completely redesigned app with new features. All that work should be done for free. I can’t believe they’re even considering making users of the old app that’s been out for a few years and has got plenty of use pay a discounted rate of an already 33% discounted rate. Why should we be forced to pay peanuts for something like this? :(

Cool.

Unfortunately, I am more concerned with my finances than the well being of a company I have and WILL buy every product they have ever put out on both iOS and for my MAC.

I know in this new bizarre era in which people live in a world where they have endless amounts of disposable income along with a proportionate amount of virtue signaling in some misguided need to be in favor of spending more money.

So, have no regard for value, price, or comparable items in the market place as you shop, but instead.....put myself in the shoes of the company making money on business model they voluntary and enthusiastically do on their own accord while making a nice profit?

It is actually getting old and boring on this forum lately with the "insta-defense" of companies and developers who choose as adults to do what they do.

I actually think it is disrespectful to view developers and companies in such weak, frail, broke, fragile, states of being. Needing to illicit supporters or insiders to advocate people happily spend more money on a product.

Wow.

I am more in favor of the more traditional view of a business customer relationship.

That's just me.

I’m detecting sarcasm.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Beathoven said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You are too kind.

I love Klev apps.

But C'mon.

Cool.

Wow.

That's just me.

Developers deserve to get paid for their work just like you probably think you should get paid for your work.

I don't imagine you would agree at your job to do a significant amount of work on an old project for nothing because your employer says "I don't care about your finances , I just care about mine."

Humans can both want things for themselves AND want the people that make the things and serve them to be paid a decent wage.

People are capable of considering the impact of their actions and desires and others--and even choosing a path that is not strictly based on maximizing their own finances or experience.

• @AudioGus said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Beathoven said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You are too kind.

I love Klev apps.

But C'mon.

Cool.

Wow.

That's just me.

I’m detecting sarcasm.

ORLY🧛🏿‍♂️

• PLEASE let me clarify my post.

Fucked up = less than ideal in my opinion in non serious conversational way.

PLEASE let me elaborate and put some meat back on the bone.

Here is the origin of my less than favorable response.

I love this company. I feel that they are superior to Fab Filter for all of the comparable apps in each’s catalog.

So, let’s not get that twisted.

Secondly, I am disappointed in Klev. to be honest. I really am.

Going on like a year and a half they have not released any instruments. The only thing in my opinion they have done is shuffle the deck chairs by re-packaging all of the existing AMaZING FX in new packages. In reality, not really going outside the original parameters of the FX app options they have had out for years. Yeah, some AU. Cool.

But no new really concept has been put forth by them in a while. In My Opinion.

From a business perspective I think this Haas2 is a bad idea as well.

iOS is odd in that new customers cycle in because it is newer format.

I just think for a new iOS person that Haas getting a huge update would make me say....hey....great company this is....awesome update....let me buy this app and see their other apps. Instead a new user may be like, what’s up with this company and them making people rebuy apps.......

I think many layers exist in this realm and this wasn’t a good one in my opinion.

Nickel and dime stuff rubs many people wrong in the real world.

I dunno.

• Can't help it but this feels like we're going to see a bunch of 'rewrites' with better UI.

Jussi 2, Barvaag 2, Enkl 2, SyndhtSpehere 2 to name a few.
    The 'Canvas UI' used in the older versions of apps make them practically useless for anything other the preset-playing...

• @Samu said:
    Can't help it but this feels like we're going to see a bunch of 'rewrites' with better UI.

The 'Canvas UI' used in the older versions of apps make them practically useless for anything other the preset-playing...

I guess the answer (to be fair) is that the market decides and we, as consumers, can choose to vote with our wallets, one way or the other...I know full well that a sub-conscious prod for me is based on the fact that OF COURSE I'm going to buy the new version.... But I need to remember that it is in fact my choice :)....

• @Samu said:
    Can't help it but this feels like we're going to see a bunch of 'rewrites' with better UI.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Samu said:

I guess the answer (to be fair) is that the market decides and we, as consumers, can choose to vote with our wallets, one way or the other...I know full well that a sub-conscious prod for me is based on the fact that OF COURSE I'm going to buy the new version.... But I need to remember that it is in fact my choice :)....

That's cool, the GUI were less than stellar on them. I get it.

But, I guess a pinch of innovation with a new app or give us Envelope in AU form, you know?

I love the company and hate to think they are done innovating for iOS with this collection as it stands.

Greedy.

yes.

Childish.

probably.

Realistic.

I think.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@AudioGus said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Beathoven said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You are too kind.

I love Klev apps.

But C'mon.

Cool.

Wow.

That's just me.

I’m detecting sarcasm.

ORLY🧛🏿‍♂️

Hehe, good fit.

• Hello everybody, here is my demo for Haaze 2

• I'm waiting on the JUSSI update!!!!

Hopefully he will also change the name to Jussi Smooyay!!! ;)

• I'm waiting for the bundle and using the time as a example to myself of fearsomely judicious self-discipline etc.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Samu said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Samu said:

But, I guess a pinch of innovation with a new app or give us Envelope in AU form, you know?

I love the company and hate to think they are done innovating for iOS with this collection as it stands.

Greedy.

yes.

Childish.

probably.

Realistic.

I think.

Please don’t think I’m trolling you, I’m really not. But, I have to respond to your last comment. In the last year Klevgränd’s output has been second only to 4Pockets (who’s dev must be on speed btw). Most of which has been highly innovative, for example Modley, which was only released a couple of months ago. To even worry that they might be “done” innovating for iOS might be slightly over the top.

• @Beathoven @RUST( i )K : and to add to what Beathoven had to say. I notice that a lot of people are highly critical if every company's every new product is not as innovative or creative as some earlier product. It is unrealistic to expect any company or individual to be continually innovating and coming up with game changers. The nature of creativity and innovation is by its nature intermittent.

There will often be years of refinements and seemingly boring re-architecting and the occasional poor choice between major new designs.

It's one thing to say "I wish so and so would do such and such" and very different to act like some company has lost their mojo because their pace hasn't kept up with our desires.

• @espiegel123 said:
    @Beathoven @RUST( i )K : and to add to what Beathoven had to say. I notice that a lot of people are highly critical if every company's every new product is not as innovative or creative as some earlier product. It is unrealistic to expect any company or individual to be continually innovating and coming up with game changers. The nature of creativity and innovation is by its nature intermittent.

There will often be years of refinements and seemingly boring re-architecting and the occasional poor choice between major new designs.

It's one thing to say "I wish so and so would do such and such" and very different to act like some company has lost their mojo because their pace hasn't kept up with our desires.

You sir should be a marriage guidance counsellor. Very good.

• @Beathoven said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Samu said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Samu said:

Greedy.

yes.

Childish.

probably.

Realistic.

I think.

Please don’t think I’m trolling you, I’m really not. But, I have to respond to your last comment. In the last year Klevgränd’s output has been second only to 4Pockets (who’s dev must be on speed btw). Most of which has been highly innovative, for example Modley, which was only released a couple of months ago. To even worry that they might be “done” innovating for iOS might be slightly over the top.

Modley.

Ok.

Delay? I mean....innovative....eah....quality FUCKK YEAH!

But now a wow type app for me.

AND I MEAN JUST FOR ME. MY OPINION.

I owned all of the Klev apps from day one. I am talking since like I dunno.... 2014 or 2015.....ENKL I got for PC. So a while ago.

I really feel that delay, reverb, stereo, drive, and other basic 101 fx have been done since their original couple fx apps and sort of repackaged a couple times in some ways.

Klev had SVELT and the Reverb original out years ago.

Envelope(or whatever the Swedish translation KUVELT?) is the unique INNOVATIVE STYLE I mean. But that is the only one not AU.

When I say innovative, I mean like Woodman's stuff, AudioDamage, and Numerical.

I have the basic Fx 10x over.

So, new, yes.

Innovative, no.

GUI update to me is not innovative. It is part of the deal.

Delay. Reverb. Amp fx?

Great.

As I said, best out there in most respects. Better than FabFilter in my opinion.

I just feel like there is some recycling of concepts.

I have all the reverb, amp, delay I could ever want.

I never have enough unique Fx products like the ones I mentioned.

I never have enough instruments.

I think the problem is this.

The AU FX market is full. Topped off.

Unless this thing really is a ball tickler it is another of another ya know?

I hear you though mate!

I know you are just rapping with me......no trolling....LOL

AlL GOOD BROTHER!

• @espiegel123 said:
    @Beathoven @RUST( i )K : and to add to what Beathoven had to say. I notice that a lot of people are highly critical if every company's every new product is not as innovative or creative as some earlier product. It is unrealistic to expect any company or individual to be continually innovating and coming up with game changers. The nature of creativity and innovation is by its nature intermittent.

But isn't that actually what is about?

Filling customer desires?

Keeping people excited.

No?

Isn't that what Apple admitted by putting the headphone jack back?

That companies need to listen to the desires of potential and existing customers.

Companies don't do me favors since I am paying for it.

I know by the messages I have received and what I have read, this HAAS 2 thing is less that a pocket rocket of excitement.

Cmon..

You gotta give a little here.

• edited September 2019

@espiegel123 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Beathoven said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You are too kind.

I love Klev apps.

But C'mon.

Cool.

Wow.

That's just me.

Developers deserve to get paid for their work just like you probably think you should get paid for your work.

I don't imagine you would agree at your job to do a significant amount of work on an old project for nothing because your employer says "I don't care about your finances , I just care about mine."

Humans can both want things for themselves AND want the people that make the things and serve them to be paid a decent wage.

People are capable of considering the impact of their actions and desires and others--and even choosing a path that is not strictly based on maximizing their own finances or experience.

Actually in the realm of freelance/self-employment, revisiting previous jobs to provide fixes for nowt is pretty common - in web development at least.

Like apps/mobile platforms, a site designed for a client could potentially throw up an issue with a browser/OS/server/software a few weeks or months after it’s been signed off and paid for.

It’s not the client, or the developers fault, but it has to be fixed. So you either piss off a client that could potentially provide more future work and charge him for a fix, or like I did today, fix it for nowt.

When you’re self-employed you’re a customer relations manager, as well as everything else, and sometimes doing a free update or fix, will result in a bigger payout at a later date.

Can’t comment on this app as I don’t have it, but I have felt a bit squeezed in the past when an app I’ve just bought has been replaced with a new paid version, and as a result that developer doesn’t get any more of my hard earned cash.

• @MonzoPro : while a consultant might have to fix a problem without compensation--they aren't expected to provide new features or a new design years after the fact without compensation. (Speaking as someone who has been a consultant for most of the past 40 years).

• edited September 2019

@espiegel123 said:
    @MonzoPro : while a consultant might have to fix a problem without compensation--they aren't expected to provide new features or a new design years after the fact without compensation. (Speaking as someone who has been a consultant for most of the past 40 years).

No, but their work, e.g. the website they’ve built for a particular client, isn’t a re-saleable product, it’s a one-off sale. Keeping it working helps build good customer relations.

An app can generate sales for as long as it’s in the store and working. If it stops working, or lacks features common to newer apps, then adding them and fixing it up means it can continue to generate new sales. Otherwise it will be removed.

I think it’s fair enough to create a new, chargeable version as long as it really does have new features, and potential buyers of the existing version are warned of its imminent obsolescence. That way new buyers aren’t caught out, and longer term users get tempted by the new shiny stuff.

• @Beathoven said:

+1. This is why we can't have nice things.

• @MonzoPro said:

@espiegel123 said:
    @MonzoPro : while a consultant might have to fix a problem without compensation--they aren't expected to provide new features or a new design years after the fact without compensation. (Speaking as someone who has been a consultant for most of the past 40 years).

No, but their work, e.g. the website they’ve built for a particular client, isn’t a re-saleable product, it’s a one-off sale. Keeping it working helps build good customer relations.

An app can generate sales for as long as it’s in the store and working. If it stops working, or lacks features common to newer apps, then adding them and fixing it up means it can continue to generate new sales. Otherwise it will be removed.

I think it’s fair enough to create a new, chargeable version as long as it really does have new features, and potential buyers of the existing version are warned of its imminent obsolescence. That way new buyers aren’t caught out, and longer term users get tempted by the new shiny stuff.

I think it is pretty well agreed that the pay once free upgrades for life model is not sustainable for many types of apps. That is why so many desktop developers have chosen not to go in the App Store direction,

• @espiegel123 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@espiegel123 said:

I think it is pretty well agreed that the pay once free upgrades for life model is not sustainable for many types of apps. That is why so many desktop developers have chosen not to go in the App Store direction,

I didn’t say it was.

• @espiegel123 said:

It is unrealistic to expect any company or individual to be continually innovating and coming up with game changers. The nature of creativity and innovation is by its nature intermittent.

Genius is friend who visits only occasionally.

• I think it’s fine to be paying again for the new version of this app. It costs just a tenner and will cost even less with the upgrade pricing. I read the recent thread on how much many developers are making, and it’s a pittance. Given their talent and dedication to building good software, I think it’s churlish to throw one’s dummy out of the pram. Granted, some developers are wrong ‘uns, but those types are few and far between, and the vast majority are just decent people trying to earn a living. Klevgrand have been around long enough to earn our trust, so why people are whingeing about this is beyond me. I would like to live in a world where the people who cannot afford this stuff can get it cheaply - but it is already cheap, at least when balanced against time and effort. I was delighted when FabFilter and Eventide came on board with iOS, but how are others to be blamed for their reticence when people throw a wobbly over a £10 app? iOS has done wonders to help people get into making music - including me - and I’m constantly blown away by the quality of the software we’ve got access to, and at an amazing price. I have Haaze 1 but will be upgrading to Haaze 2 when the bundle arrives, and with not a single complaint. If you don’t want to upgrade for the very reasonable price, you can always stick to the version you’ve got. I use it all the time and it works just fine. I’ve said in the past that I think people who think getting a refund is wrong that I don’t think it is - but if you like the software, pay for it. I don’t think anyone is being ripped off here.