Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apple Event Sept 10, 2019

Comments

• Finally! iPhones, lol.

• @Samu said:
    Once the Appstore is up I'll check the specs of the 10.2" iPad, if it retains the 3.5mm jack and includes USB-C at $329 it will be hard to resist...

Damn. That would be really nice actually...

• The important take away. Slow mo selfies. Let that sink in...

• Ffs... slofie...

• @recccp said:
    Ffs... slofie...

Stupidest thing I've ever heard of. 🙄

• @cyberheater said:
    The important take away. Slow mo selfies. Let that sink in...

Extra wide slow mo booty shakes... drooool

• Cyber: slow mo selfie- thats funny I don't even want to imagine haha. I just hope they put the headphone jacks back on. 2 of em one for my head and 1 for aux out to soundboard. Man if 2 headphone jack with 1 as mic or aux in= I would die! cheers

• @AudioGus said:

@cyberheater said:
    The important take away. Slow mo selfies. Let that sink in...

Extra wide slow mo booty shakes... drooool

😂😂😂 yep. Was thinking the same

• Oh, my God, I just realized what muppets would represent the forum!

• For a second I thought they forgot about customers who wish to spend over £1000...

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Oh, my God, I just realized what muppets would represent the forum!

Hahahahahaha. Pretty much sums it up.

Well, I'm done with the keynote. Let me know if the bloody Pro will come with a stylus or not. :lol:

• @recccp said:
    For a second I thought they forgot about customers who wish to spend over £1000...

LOL

• Water, stat!

• @Tarekith said:
    Personally I've been having some issues with the lightening port on my iPhoneX not always charging or connecting to my laptop, so I'm definitely planning on upgrading. Really hoping the new phones have usb-c instead of lightening, since everything else I have is USB-c now.

The lighting ports slowly gets pocket lint/gunk compacted down at the bottom of the port, you might check if you can get anything out with a toothpick. I’ve used a dental tool but turned the phone off so it didn’t short stuff out.

• edited September 2019

I’ve just received my new mini 5. Super portable and fair amount of power on the move with headphone jack et al. With 10.5 pro in the already in the collection I don’t think I’d be tempted to get another iPad for the next couple of years, no matter what amazballs announcements they have here.

• So... five-eighths of fuck all about any software updates, let alone music app updates.

Bah humbug!

• did anybody else see the glitch in the matrix?

• @gmslayton said:
    did anybody else see the glitch in the matrix?

The cat walking backwards?

• IOS 13 release date was it announced?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    IOS 13 release date was it announced?

Only says September 30th on the Apple Page...
    Could it be that it will actually be iOS13.1 that ships when it ships?

• No USB-C om the 10.2" so I guess I'll stick with my iPad Air 2 for a bit longer :)

• “there’s an upgrade to the cheap, base-level iPad. The new, 7th generation iPad is getting a larger screen (10.2”, up from 9.7”), and support for the Apple Pencil and Smart Connector, which lets users attach Apple’s own keyboards to the device to turn it into a pseudo-laptop.”

It’ll cost $329 for the base version, and’ll start shipping on September 30th.

• edited September 2019

Macrumors report 19th of september for iOS13 and iOS13.1 on 30th...

• Clean out the lightning port. I find lots of lint in there every month.

@Tarekith said:
    Personally I've been having some issues with the lightening port on my iPhoneX not always charging or connecting to my laptop, so I'm definitely planning on upgrading. Really hoping the new phones have usb-c instead of lightening, since everything else I have is USB-c now.

@Tarekith said:

@Tarekith said:

• I wonder if the Hitchhiker's Guide had this pocket lint issue?

• All I want and have been pining for is a simple 4x4 Drum Pad Bluetooth Midi controller. How in the world has akai not made their MPD 218 Bluetooth?? That paired with my phone for finger drum fun would be so great.

• IPadOS drops on September 30th. iOS 13 drops September 19th. Wonder why but 🤷🏽‍♂️

• They are still using lightning ports on iPhone Pros... but they come with a USBC charger...um...ok...

• @nerVe said:
    They are still using lightning ports on iPhone Pros... but they come with a USBC charger...um...ok...

Every iPhone since the 8 has the ability to be fast charged using an 18w or higher power brick and USB C to Lightning cable

• @Samu said:
    Once the Appstore is up I'll check the specs of the 10.2" iPad, if it retains the 3.5mm jack and includes USB-C at $329 it will be hard to resist...

Good value