Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

Comments

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    One could argue that this serious discussion has nothing to do with politics.

I meant politics in the general sense (i.e. social discussion covering race, gender, class etc. issues). Not specific politicians or parties.

If we were to discuss how politics fit in, then name me an example where a current/recent politician has tried to help the Black community rather than say they'll help but don't really do anything in the end.

Like I said, the last thing I want to do is start a political discussion on AB Forum.

• edited September 2019

@ksound said:
    I get that I shouldn’t be surprised that a white man taking on the online persona of a Confucius caricature doesn’t see distinctions in chattel slavery, but damn.

UnoWoo, you haven’t transcended racism, you’ve embraced it.

Hey, UnoWoo "identifies" as a "Confucius caricature"... you need to get woke and leave him alone. You are opressing him!!! :)

• @Simon said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    One could argue that this serious discussion has nothing to do with politics.

I meant politics in the general sense (i.e. social discussion covering race, gender, class etc. issues). Not specific politicians or parties.

If we were to discuss how politics fit in, then name me an example where a current/recent politician has tried to help the Black community rather than say they'll help but don't really do anything in the end.

Like I said, the last thing I want to do is start a political discussion on AB Forum.

Then again, these topics are important to discuss calmly if we are to advance as a society. It's like we can't have such discussions on Facebook nor Twitter without an all-out flame war of riled up feelings. Over here, I'd like to think of us as far more level-headed and able to have mature debates and discussions. So far, we have. It's wonderful to see many different points of view and to discuss such complex topics. I consider this thread a gift. Even if it wasn't your initial intention, this thread has become quite a good one. :) Cheers mate.

• @Simon said:

@espiegel123 said:
    If you want to post something just for laughs, it might be wise to both make that clear (which wasn't clear from either your posts or your responses) and choose a topic that isn't tied to serious issues.

My original post said: This is the subject for today's wacky conspiracy.

Not clear enough for you?

As for my second post: if you are too dumb to see an article that says McCartney is evil is a joke then I can't help you.

And, if it isn't clear to you why the original post would foreseeably result in this sort of discussion, it might be worth some introspection.

Your condescending arrogance is breathtaking. Introspect on that.

If I may chime in, perhaps lobbing personal insults is not the best approach. Here's how I'd respond if the original post were my own....

If you want to post something just for laughs, it might be wise to both make that clear (which wasn't clear from either your posts or your responses) and choose a topic that isn't tied to serious issues.

"I had no idea this article would be tied to such serious issues. I thought the word 'wacky' was clear enough. I had no idea it would turn into a political discussion."

And, if it isn't clear to you why the original post would foreseeably result in this sort of discussion, it might be worth some introspection.

"Really? What does introspection have to do with any of this? Perhaps you could explain that to me?"

Still gets the point across mate while keeping it civil. ;) Cheers.

• @Simon said:

@espiegel123 said:
    That was a pretty big leap to getting personal. Totally uncalled for.

Well, what do you expect from someone who does things that are not "wise" and who needs to do "some introspection".

It is lucky we have people like you to point out our weaknesses.

Simon: my comment was not meant to be insulting or condescending. You expressed surprise that the conversation went where it went -- I don't think that I am the only person unsurprised by where it went. I was suggesting that it might be worthwhile to think about why it wasn't surprising. I am sorry if my language came across as condescending or insulting -- it wasn't meant to be.

I have in my life expressed surprise at reactions to things that I or others have said -- and I have learned a lot when people have suggested to me that I think about why I was surprised in a situation where maybe I shouldn't have been.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Simon said:

@espiegel123 said:

My original post said: This is the subject for today's wacky conspiracy.

Not clear enough for you?

As for my second post: if you are too dumb to see an article that says McCartney is evil is a joke then I can't help you.

Your condescending arrogance is breathtaking. Introspect on that.

If I may chime in, perhaps lobbing personal insults is not the best approach. Here's how I'd respond if the original post were my own....

"I had no idea this article would be tied to such serious issues. I thought the word 'wacky' was clear enough. I had no idea it would turn into a political discussion."

"Really? What does introspection have to do with any of this? Perhaps you could explain that to me?"

Still gets the point across mate while keeping it civil. ;) Cheers.

+1

• @ksound said:

@UnoWoo said:
    Slavery exist long time before what happen in US. Many peoples oppressed.

I get that I shouldn’t be surprised that a white man taking on the online persona of a Confucius caricature doesn’t see distinctions in chattel slavery, but damn.

Mate, are you sure UnoWoo is white? I thought he was Asian, but perhaps I am wrong.

• @espiegel123 said:
    I am sorry if my language came across as condescending or insulting -- it wasn't meant to be.

Fair enough. Thank you.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

The tone of my response was very deliberate. I wasn't trying to be civil. I was kind of making a point or "drawing a line in the sand".

• @Simon said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

The tone of my response was very deliberate. I wasn't trying to be civil. I was kind of making a point or "drawing a line in the sand".

However if I may be so bold, it came off as very "pear shaped". ;)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Mate, are you sure UnoWoo is white? I thought he was Asian, but perhaps I am wrong.

Huh? I thought you were Asian? Am I wrong? So confused, so Confucius... :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

Probably. But it got a nice response from espiegel123.

• edited September 2019

@Simon said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Probably. But it got a nice response from espiegel123.

Very true. :) Which I liked actually.

@Simon said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Huh? I thought you were Asian? Am I wrong? So confused, so Confucius... :)

I'm white as shite mate, lol. :lol:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I'm white as shite mate

Ah, Russian perhaps mate?

• @Simon said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I'm white as shite mate

Ah, Russian perhaps mate?

Nope, American actually. (To get into the logistics, I'm mostly Irish and Polish, but also have a bit of English, German, and Shawnee Native American tossed in for good measure.)

• Have fun kids...

Whistle Blower - "My Life In The Secret Space Program", Disclosure By James Rink:

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2019/07/whistleblower-my-life-in-secret-space.html

• McDMcD
    edited September 2019

Just connect the dots...

I know a thing or 2 about paranoia. It's as clear as the nose on Rudolph's face. The key to a good conspiracy is the desire of many to believe something without evidence because it helps them cope.

Stay skeptical even when you might wish it was true.

Now... it's also useful to consider there are real conspiracies that no one will
    ever believe.

• Rakim is the God Mc tho

• edited September 2019

@espiegel123 said:
    I am not sure what you mean or your intent with and how that is relevant to this conversation. It seems to imply that you deny the importance of this issue.

Quite reverse. Most important suffering and oppression addressed. White man, yellow man, red man, brown man and black man. All same under skin.

• @ksound :) said:

@UnoWoo said:
    Slavery exist long time before what happen in US. Many peoples oppressed.

Man who say Uno ‘embrace racism’ for stating truth, reveal own prejudice. Have nice day. :)

• DCJDCJ
    edited September 2019

@UnoWoo said:

@espiegel123 said:
    I am not sure what you mean or your intent with and how that is relevant to this conversation. It seems to imply that you deny the importance of this issue.

Quite reverse. Most important suffering and oppression addressed. White man, yellow man, red man, black man. All same under skin.

What nonsense. It feels silly to even address this act. You are taking the age old stance where highlighting one groups oppression somehow dismisses another. We are talking about the black man and woman. If all oppression mattered under the same skin you would not have any issue with this one being spoken on. Instead you are hiding behind a racists act to state that everyone is equally oppressed, which essentially means no one is oppressed. Share with us some actual thoughts instead of these fake aphorisms. You’ve put forth nothing but empty, vague, unsupported nonsense. How long do you plan on keeping it up?

• @DCJ I so appreciate your point of view on this forum.

@UnoWoo I’ll be honest, you’re weirding me out.

• @UnoWoo said:

@espiegel123 said:

Quite reverse. Most important suffering and oppression addressed. White man, yellow man, red man, black man. All same under skin.

ok. Time for a little PSA.
    Unowoo.. you're being racist. The whole Confucious schtick is getting really tired, but moreover... it's racist. I held out commenting because I thought.. "hmm well maybe this person is asian and they're just fucking with people to get a rise out of them.."

But you gave away your whiteness by claiming you don't see color. Only white people ever say shit like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=&v=F2xv4fba65U
    (jump to 5:54 if you want to see the appropriate reaction to the statement "I don't see color")

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/minority-report/201602/i-dont-see-color

• I agree @UnoWoo, your fractured language takes away from the validity of what you are saying. What is the advantage of leaving out prepositions and verbs? They are there for a reason. And, unfortunately, your Chinglish is more reminiscent of Charley Chan than Confucious. Chan (played by a white guy... Warner Oland, and as racist as The Kingfish and Amos) actually spoke that way in the movies... creating a stigma that haunts Asian Nobel Laureates to this day. Confucius never even heard of English (circa 500 BC) much less fractured it. You are liked for yourself here, I believe.

• @palm said:
    (jump to 5:54 if you want to see the appropriate reaction to the statement "I don't see color")

Can't do that...

What is the appropriate reaction?

• Two things...

1. I'm not sure if only white people say "they don't see colour", but even I believe UnoWoo is some white person posing in digital yellowface. He should be reported to the mods for his racism. I did. 😐

2. I think I'm the first one who said it in this thread, but I'll say it again. Saying "I don't see colour" (aka "colour blindness") is a form of privilege that denies Black people a chance to express what they've been through and what they're currently going through. "Colour blindness" is actually turning a blind eye to the very real issues Black people face on a daily basis.

• edited September 2019

Man, I'm amazed that just chatting for fun about a wacky conspiracy theory turns into a fight of people accusing each other being racist. Why so serious guys? Not everybody lives in the US and this is an international forum. When UnoWoo says that he sees no colour I believe he means that he doesn't categorize people by skin colour, he just sees people as people and treats them as equal.. nothing wrong with that. And about racism, and slavery. Europeans enslaved people, African tribes enslaved people, Egyptians enslaved peope, Romans enslaved people, Arabians enslaved people, The Greeks enslaved people, The Japanese enslaved people etc. Enslaving people is just plain wrong and made a lot of victims all over the globe..

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    even I believe UnoWoo is some white person posing in digital yellowface.

Ah, automatically blame a white guy - racism rears it's ugly head again... :)

I'm half joking here, but only half...

• edited September 2019

@SlowwFloww said:
    Man, I'm amazed that just chatting for fun about a wacky conspiracy therory turns out into a fight of people accusing each other being rascist. Why so serious guys?

Didn't you get the memo? Virtue signalling and political correctness is all the rage.

If someone is anti-racist but not as anti-racist as you, you have to tear them apart.

• edited September 2019

@Simon said:

@SlowwFloww said:
    Man, I'm amazed that just chatting for fun about a wacky conspiracy therory turns out into a fight of people accusing each other being rascist. Why so serious guys?

Didn't you get the memo? Virtue signalling and political correctness is all the rage.

If someone is anti-racist but not as anti-racist as you, you have to tear them apart.

people are just so over sensitive these days...