Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

Comments

• visit AB forum to scrounge for news on Drambo etc..

end up reading people chiming in on some antique conspiracy theory..

what am I doing w my life? I'm gonna go play some music..

• @palm said:
    visit AB forum to scrounge for news on Drambo etc..

Your mistake... you enterered the "off topic" section AKA The Twilight Zone AKA The Wild West. :)

• @Simon said:

@palm said:
    visit AB forum to scrounge for news on Drambo etc..

Your mistake... you enterered the "off topic" section AKA The Twilight Zone AKA The Wild West. :)

lol, too true. I tell myself "never again" but it's all lies. Pretty sure it's all part of the alien agenda. They've got me hooked on clickbait tripe.

• @Simon said:
    Come on guys, enough bickering - let's get back to a sensible place:

did not get a chance to view this video yet Simon but I can tell you this, the pic of those 3 people on the video have nothing to do with the hiphop agenda. The hiphop agenda was, is, and always will be unity of all people, but the agenda of those three faces in particular the r&b non-lyric writing rapsinger, the dusted out rapper, and lastly the non-lyric writing, narcissistic, r&b rap mogul all have the same agenda in common, their priority is money nothing more and nothing less.

here is where you want to get to

• @palm said:
    lol, too true. I tell myself "never again" but it's all lies. Pretty sure it's all part of the alien agenda. They've got me hooked on clickbait tripe.

Tripe it is.

But you gotta hav a larf, don't ya.

As Sir Doug would say "It's just for fun people"...

• @DCJ said:
    @espiegel123 seems to have a sense of history.

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr don’t be silly. Nothing you could do or say could set me off. It sounds like you were too stunned to respond appropriately. If you are as wise and Unowoo thinks you are, address the argument head on. Or continue to make oblique remarks. We both know you don’t have any real answers.

Answers to what? You keep saying unkind things to me, and I have no idea why. I seem to have a talent for triggering people on this forum lately.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@DCJ said:
    @espiegel123 seems to have a sense of history.

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr don’t be silly. Nothing you could do or say could set me off. It sounds like you were too stunned to respond appropriately. If you are as wise and Unowoo thinks you are, address the argument head on. Or continue to make oblique remarks. We both know you don’t have any real answers.

Answers to what? You keep saying unkind things to me, and I have no idea why. I seem to have a talent for triggering people on this forum lately.

Maybe it’s time to evaluate why. I mean this genuinely when I say I am certain you have better, more useful talents. If you really want to know and discuss further, DM me. I will talk openly and honestly with you if you’re interested in having a genuine exchange.

• edited September 2019

@Simon said:
    As Dobie says, "the original's still the greatest"...

Always fascinate Uno. Because those closest work to keep going.

https://youtu.be/bO1Q8qkVf6c

• edited September 2019

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

Man who tell truth carry heavy burden. :/

• edited September 2019

@UnoWoo said:

@Simon said:
    As Dobie says, "the original's still the greatest"...

Always fascinate Uno. Because those closest work to keep going.

https://youtu.be/bO1Q8qkVf6c

Proof that Paul is dead and has been replaced with someone called "Billy".

Except it is not Olivia talking. Her mouth doesn't make an "O" shape need for the word "hello". The mic is picking up someone else saying "Billy".

• edited September 2019

@Simon said:
    Except it is not Olivia talking. Her mouth doesn't make an "O" shape need for the word "hello". The mic is picking up someone else.

Interpretation. Other ‘clues’ litter recordings and covers for 50 years, keeping joke going. That not by accident. Uno wonder what Paul find so funny.

• edited September 2019

@UnoWoo said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Please don't me make start typing out lyrics from Blues songs written before any of us were born....

Heard someone say country music is white man blues. :) Point being, experience often same, just different place, time and angle.

There are some important contrasts
    -The focus is on trucks not cars.
    -Dirt roads - check
    -Talk about girls getting into trucks, not cars.
    -Departing from how the woman looked generally, here specifically, jeans.
    -River side settings - check
    -Sunlight/moonlight was romantic not sexy
    -I think the 'good stuff' is beer not whiskey
    -talking about girl girl girl - check

• Man want woman. Man biggest of all the men. Man disdain all the men. Man want woman. Man a wild animal unconfined by the conventions of society or officers of the law. Man strut his stuff. His stuff large and manly. Hey baby. Man. Cave man singers and onwards. For all time.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Man want woman. Man biggest of all the men. Man disdain all the men. Man want woman. Man a wild animal unconfined by the conventions of society or officers of the law. Man strut his stuff. His stuff large and manly. Hey baby. Man. Cave man singers and onwards. For all time.

Don’t tell me... Jimmy Castor Bunch?

• I know people are kidding around, but there is an important context of blues and rap that is very different: the music and lyrics are a response to injustice and oppression on a scale that most people (particularly white people) just can't fathom.

• I was there at the beginning ... listening back, it was all so cheesy about as hard core as it got ...was this

Just Can’t listen to contemporary rap 😖

• @enc said:

Tend to agree. I really do prefer the older stuff, but then again I'm starting to get old :weary:

• @Samu said:

@enc said:

Tend to agree. I really do prefer the older stuff, but then again I'm starting to get old :weary:

And in this way do we hand it down. Just last night I listened as my 16 year old explained with that particular passion that the young have, eyes burning, certainty on their side, that Tyler The Creator was more innovative and thought-provoking and relevant than all of the Stones and the Zeppelins put together and how as if we'd just be able to listen with our ears open this would surely be obvious and it was a tremendous pity we were so dead already and deaf....

Made me so proud :)

• @Multicellular said:

Heard someone say country music is white man blues. :) Point being, experience often same, just different place, time and angle.

There are some important contrasts

More important, things in common.

Blues music: mainly black men/women telling of lives, loves and places. Country music: mainly white men/women telling of lives, loves and places.

Today, Rap/Hip-Hop do job of Blues for mostly black musicians. Nearest white musicians get is country rock of Springsteen, Petty or Tony Joe White.

• @UnoWoo : While that is true in the abstract that they are about "lives and loves", the lives and conditions they speak of are different in tragically important ways.

• @espiegel123 said:
    @UnoWoo : While that is true in the abstract that they are about "lives and loves", the lives and conditions they speak of are different in tragically important ways.

Agree.

• @Samu said:

@enc said:

I know you know the difference Samu but it's important in this climate to mention how different these rappers are to the kind that Simon is talking about cause the devil is not only in the details but in glossing over them as well.

• edited September 2019

@kobamoto said:

@Samu said:

@enc said:

I know you know the difference Samu but it's important in this climate to mention how different these rappers are to the kind that Simon is talking about cause the devil is not only in the details but in glossing over them as well.

Talking about the devil :) this track perfectly discribes the path of getting into crime and gangs.. The lyrics are state-of-the art, one of the best I know...

'Dance forever with the Devil on a cold cell block
    But that's what happens when you rape, murder, and sell rock
    Devils used to be God's angels that fell from the top
    There's no diversity because we're burnin' in the melting pot'

Dance With The Devil - Immortal Technique

• Well, if we are talking about the Devil now, then this one is all about that.

• edited September 2019

haha it was a metaphor but don't let that stop you.
    the 'devil' in my use case represents detracting, lumping all rappers together, etc... so that people don't get Eric b and rakim confused with drake, Diddy, and weepy

• Forget RAP - the worst evil is out there in other musical forms.

Parents might worry about their kids listening to RAP or satanic monsters like Marilyn Manson but they should really fear the true PRINCE OF DARKNESS.....

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-meaning-of-paul-mccartneys-who-cares-its-about-mk-ultra/

• @SlowwFloww said:
    There's no diversity because we're burnin' in the melting pot'

Irony. BBC recently ban playing of ‘Melting Pot - Blue Mink’ due to lyric, ignoring message!

• @Simon said:
    Forget RAP - the worst evil is out there in other musical forms.

Parents might worry about their kids listening to RAP or satanic monsters like Marilyn Manson but they should really fear the true PRINCE OF DARKNESS.....

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-meaning-of-paul-mccartneys-who-cares-its-about-mk-ultra/

This game now 50+ years old. Uno amused by idea that original Paul replaced by better songwriter/lookalike. Most interested in why so much effort made over long time to keep story alive. Who gain?

• @UnoWoo, I think you are missing the point of the article. @Simon, your post really disturbed me. For once I truly wish this was just a tech forum.