Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Favorite 'run and gun' audio recorder on iOS??
I am wading through literally hundreds of apps trying to find something I can make quick voice recordings with - primarily using it to write lyrics, almost like an audio 'notepad'...
Here is what I need:
- Ad Free!!
- Must be SIMPLE to get running, inspiration gets killed when I have to set up lots of things.
- Ability to pause in the middle of recording, then resume, keeping all on one file
- Intelligent file management system with folders, sort by date / length of recording etc
- Simple trim ability, as well as 'join', loop playback (for precise trims) a bonus.
- Export, zip, etc...
- More bonus: Auv3 slots or at least 'maximize' and 'limiter'.
- Super bonus: Voice to text and text export, simple metronome.
Even though I know I could cobble something together with existing apps, I think if someone made a new one, and it was marketed as a 'Rap' or 'Hip Hop' or 'Lyric' tool, I think it would sell quite well...
I would love to use AudioShare for this, but there is no pause button that I've found... Unless I'm an idiot? LMK