Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aphelion and AUM setup help

Hi all. I decided to break with the megathread and start a separate discussion. I read through it once before purchasing the app and again just scanned looking for my answer so here I am ...

Sorry if this is basic stuff but had no luck so far getting Aphelian to trigger other au synths in AUM.

I’m able to get Aphelian to trigger other synths in stand-alone mode. Can anyone talk me through the AUM setup? Picture or video or point me to where to find it?

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• In this example I use Aphelian and KQ UnoTone. Imput to KQ UnoTone is:

In Aphelian I'm using the blue orbit 2. Select the blue orbit 2 in the top right corner.

and then select the button with the wave-like symbol next to the button with the notes.

There you select the midi tab to the left,
    switch the send button to "On"
    Select AUM in Interface
    And Channel 1

• edited September 2019

Ok, this is awesome. Many thanks @White !

Do you just pull the volume slider down in Aphelian to mute the orbit?

• @kinkujin said:

Do you just pull the volume sided down in Aphelian to mute the orbit?

You can mute the Aphelian channel in AUM, if you are playing all your orbits through au synths

• @White said:

@kinkujin said:

You can mute the Aphelian channel in AUM, if you are playing all your orbits through au synths

Thanks again. I’m making progress thanks to you.

• @kinkujin said:

@White said:

@kinkujin said:

Thanks again. I’m making progress thanks to you.

Don't forget to experiment with adding a controller (moon)

• Haven’t gotten there yet. :#

• @kinkujin said:
    Haven’t gotten there yet. :#

The moon is pretty far away.
    :)

• Yet, strangely present.

• Saw another really good video for this app driving Gadget; although it cuts off abruptly, it is really good.

• @White I know I'm a few years late to this post but you have just saved my sanity! Thank you.