Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Jam Maestro updated + ON SALE for $1 for this weekend only
Due to Apple mandating that all apps must support the notch last year, it's been over a year since I've been able to update Jam Maestro (JM is not built using UIKit - the usual graphics method, so supporting the notch etc required a bit more trickery)...
Thankfully I've finally found some time and taken a few months out to give JM the love it deserves! Decided to go all the way and add native resolution support for all iPhone and iPad models too. To celebrate I have stuck Jam Maestro on sale for $1 this weekend only! I have also finally added some video previews on the App Store - feel free to go check those out! (The took me long enough!!)...
You can find it on the App Store here:
Thanks for all your love and support over the years!
Version 3.6 highlights below:
- Added native resolution support for iPhone 6, 7, 8.
- Added native resolution support for iPhone 6 Plus, 7 Plus, 8 Plus.
- Added native resolution support for iPhone X, XS, XR, XS Max.
- Added native resolution support for iPad Pro 10.5", 11", 12.9".
- Tweaked graphics in various places.
- AUM compatibility improved. Now responds to AUM transport controls, stays in time, can connect individual tracks etc.
- Fixed bug preventing Inter-App Audio instruments and effects from loading on newer devices.
- Fixed bug that was breaking guitar effects on newer devices.