Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loving Bias

Animoog -> Bias + JamUp Pro XT

Sweet!

Tried that the other night - made an "all-Brit" amp setup, imported into JamUp Pro XT with some distortion, delay and flanging and it really made an Animoog patch sing beautifully (not that it didn't already - but - even more so!).

Not just for guitarists... ;-)

Of course, all possible because of Audiobus!

Comments

• Vorschprung durch technik...

• I'm using Bias as a teaching tool. I'm getting the feel for how the tubes and bias settings interact. I really do think they are emulating the circuitry in a magical way.
    Although, Instead of using it in tandem with JamUp, I'm using just Bias and treating the track during the mix stage.
    Ooh, gotta try Bias into Saturn maybe

• edited January 2014

@Martygras said:

Ooh, gotta try Bias into Saturn maybe

It's pretty awesome. Just remember to start BIAS first, then put Auria in Audiobus mode, and keep the screen on BIAS when you're recording or you'll get CPU warnings in Auria after about a minute. I get them on my Air even with only BIAS if I leave it on the Auria screen with no AB mode. I learned this trick from the BIAS fb page. Works so far for me. And through Saturn it's even more amazing. Good luck!

• Right on Boone. I'm still working on honing my workflow. thx

• Finally, after I'd purchased BIAS on day one, I just made an amp that is 95% similar to my Roland JC-120 (the digital counterpart is a little bit brighter than the original one, but I really don't care!). I usually plug my pedalboard into BIAS, it digest really good dirt pedals!!! That's the reason why I don't use Jamup, but I love like Turnado, Wow, AUFX series, Swoopster and Echopad sound in conjunction with BIAS, I can't wait for AB2.

• My wife says I love like a Tornado too.

• My wife told me to turn the JamUp and break out the Gadget that spins like a Turnado and makes me feel like WOW! I told her to ThumbJam like a Stroke Machine on my Gadget. Stopping her I said Noatikl over here, not there. I felt Electrified and there was an Auria around us. I like her, but I Figure I'm a little Bias...

There was no where else to go with the story...lol

• edited January 2014

lol
    I forgot to delete "like"

• @Dramatispersona13 - would you mind sharing your JC-120 setup please?

• Not getting any lately...I'm guessing my gadget is caustic. ;-)