Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Modstep 8 channels?

Hi

I am using Modstep together with my Daw.
Modstep can send up to 8 channels, that is not enough for me.
Any workarounds to use alle the 16 (or more) midi channels?

Comments

• edited September 2019

@Raoul said:
    Hi

The 8 Channel limit is for Audiobus audio channels..you can use all 16 channels on each of your MIDI devices from Modstep itself

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Raoul said:
    Hi

The 8 Channel limit is for Audiobus audio channels..you can use all 16 channels on each of your MIDI devices from Modstep itself

I can select from the 9th to the 16th channel in Modstep, result is incoming signals but no option to record en and no sound. First 8 channels work perfectly. When I press record button I see notes being recorded en the dissappear instantly.
    Why is this and how can I solve this issue?

• edited September 2019

@Raoul said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Raoul said:
    Hi

I can select from the 9th to the 16th channel in Modstep, result is incoming signals but no option to record en and no sound. First 8 channels work perfectly. When I press record button I see notes being recorded en the dissappear instantly.
    Why is this and how can I solve this issue?

Ahh, so you mean recording into ModStep ? and not recording from ModStep in something else ?