Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

  • This looks like something we should be all something about, no?

  • Shame again being midi and especially for mapping and learn they never made it AU.

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    This looks like something we should be all something about, no?

    We do like working our knobs.

  • Are they redesigning their other app?

  • They never get old!

    Well, outside of earshot of the wife, of course.

  • Any MIDI input to turn physical knob into superknob?

  • I bought it, because I try and support every iOS audio project, but I’m not quite understanding it’s purpose fully. I’d like to control aspects of nanostudio 2 such as the transport for instance. Will this allow me to do that?

  • @ipadbeatmaking said:
    I bought it, because I try and support every iOS audio project, but I’m not quite understanding it’s purpose fully. I’d like to control aspects of nanostudio 2 such as the transport for instance. Will this allow me to do that?

    Not sure. Looks like you are the brave soldier up on point. We look forward to your report Sergeant!

  • @ipadbeatmaking said:
    I bought it, because I try and support every iOS audio project, but I’m not quite understanding it’s purpose fully. I’d like to control aspects of nanostudio 2 such as the transport for instance. Will this allow me to do that?

    Hey good on ya! Let’s see, looks like knobs only on this affair, based on the promo material. Seems to me like a person would prefer buttons to control a transport. I’m thinking the main advantage with this app is being able to send several control changes from one on screen knob. It’s more for controlling filter cut off and reverb amount from the same knob, but I guess you could make it so when a knob is to the left NS is stopped, and when turned to the right it plays or records or whatever.
    Oh look though, this dev has another app that includes buttons... you might want to check that, or several others like MIDI Designer Pro.

  • You get one superknob knob for free.
    Try it out.
    One knob.
    Up to eight separate, configurable destinations.

    Only $2 for 12 superknobs.

  • Hi @Jumpercollins , yes AU version will happen in a future release. 👍

  • HI @auxmux, Sonic Logic will also get more UI tweaks in the next version. Starting with the edit screen.

  • @Uri_Sonic_Logic said:
    Hi @Jumpercollins , yes AU version will happen in a future release. 👍

    I’ll wait til then, then. It’s too much hassle to keep swapping apps, and I already have Midi Designer Pro. As AU, though, this could become a big thing.

  • @Uri_Sonic_Logic said:
    HI @auxmux, Sonic Logic will also get more UI tweaks in the next version. Starting with the edit screen.

    Cool! Great to hear, would be great to see something with flat design. Also, support for program change messages would be huge.

  • I’d buy at 2 to 3x of this price if it was AU.

  • Any chance of MIDI input to allow mapping of a physical knob to control the onscreen knob?
    Cheers

  • Hi @auxmux yes program change Will happen in SL sooner than a redesign. I really hope in the next version which is in the works... if you’d like you can track the development progress on the Instagram channel or twitter.

  • @MonkeyDrummer AU will happen. The technical debt for adding it is huge, if you don’t develop with AU in mind at the beginning it’s really difficult to add it later on.

  • @iamspoon i don’t know if it will happen soon but I will check it out to see if it’s possible.

  • edited September 22

    Thanks :)

  • @Uri_Sonic_Logic said:
    Hi @auxmux yes program change Will happen in SL sooner than a redesign. I really hope in the next version which is in the works... if you’d like you can track the development progress on the Instagram channel or twitter.

    Will do, thanks. If you need a beta tester, let me know!

  • @auxmux Gladly will! Next beta is still a few months away, but always appreciate feedback on it.

  • Congrats on the release @Uri_Sonic_Logic. Looks quite handsome.

Sign In or Register to comment.