Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians Releases iFX Rack for AUv3 and In-App Options

Comments

• @GospelMusicians said:
    Either way, I hope people recognize that launching a product and fixing close to 99% of all bugs after a week or so, is pretty unheard of in the iOS industry, even for Apple and we work hard to fix them.

>

@GospelMusicians Among top developer. Always try hard for customer.

• @UnoWoo said:

@GospelMusicians said:
    Either way, I hope people recognize that launching a product and fixing close to 99% of all bugs after a week or so, is pretty unheard of in the iOS industry, even for Apple and we work hard to fix them.

>

How old are you dude? Why are you so committed to this caricature you’ve created? It’s fucking weird.

• @gregsmith said:

How old are you dude? Why are you so committed to this caricature you’ve created? It’s fucking weird.

Uno not dude. Why you have hairy face? Wise man not judge others based on own preference. :)

• @UnoWoo said:

@gregsmith said:

Uno not dude. Why you have hairy face? Wise man not judge others based on own preference. :)

In a way I admire your unwavering dedication! Do you talk like yoda in day to day life as well?

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians Thank you thank you...the new update 1.0.3 ifx rack has fixed all issues. :) best plugin on iOS ...Cheers from a happy customer. My apologies for maybe being a bit harsh previously . I have also emailed a thank you to the support team.

• @JackDwyerburger said:
    I like it a lot, haven’t bought any of the IAPs yet but I’m impressed with what comes with it. I am really loving the light cpu hit as well. I’ll be able to go really overboard with my guitar and portasound plugged in

How are the amp sims?

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

@hisdudeness said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    I like it a lot, haven’t bought any of the IAPs yet but I’m impressed with what comes with it. I am really loving the light cpu hit as well. I’ll be able to go really overboard with my guitar and portasound plugged in

How are the amp sims?

I’m definitely not overly impressed, but I found some usable tones after working on it a few hours and using Rooms convolver with some Mesa Boogie IRS.

That said, I don’t seem to reflect the general consensus about guitar tone around here most times.

• edited September 2019

@wim said:

@hisdudeness said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

How are the amp sims?

I’m definitely not overly impressed, but I found some usable tones after working on it a few hours and using Rooms convolver with some Mesa Boogie IRS.

That said, I don’t seem to reflect the general consensus about guitar tone around here most times.

In case anyone missed it.. back on page 5..

@GospelMusicians said:
    PS: You will be pleasantly surprised and hopefully elated at the next product coming out if you love AMP Sims....

• Anyone with the IAP can tell me what the rotary is like? how does it compare with Galileo's IAP Leslie, or hardware pedals like Neo vent or Lester K? Thank you

• @hisdudeness said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

How are the amp sims?

Not too bad but I find myself using tonestack for amps a lot more often.

• @rhaley said:
    Anyone with the IAP can tell me what the rotary is like? how does it compare with Galileo's IAP Leslie, or hardware pedals like Neo vent or Lester K? Thank you

Any specific instrument you want to use it for? I could do a quick video demo of it for you

• Hi, I would want it for my Hammond XB-1, I currently use hardware footpedal (Lester K) as it so much better than Galileo's.

@JackDwyerburger said:

@rhaley said:
    Anyone with the IAP can tell me what the rotary is like? how does it compare with Galileo's IAP Leslie, or hardware pedals like Neo vent or Lester K? Thank you

Any specific instrument you want to use it for? I could do a quick video demo of it for you

• @GospelMusicians can you please link me up with support for neosoul studio? Thanks

• @supadom said:
    @GospelMusicians can you please link me up with support for neosoul studio? Thanks

For support , they suggest visiting their site rather than using this forum,

• @espiegel123 said:

@supadom said:
    @GospelMusicians can you please link me up with support for neosoul studio? Thanks

For support , they suggest visiting their site rather than using this forum,

I tried to go through the website they give on the AppStore but I couldn’t find any support links.

Anyway, just used the link you gave me in the other thread. Thank you.

• I have a question about the state saving capabilities of IFXRack in AUV3 mode - thought it might make sense to ask the forum before I will contact the support of GM - maybe somebody can help me ...

Yesterday night I was working on an AUM session including two instances of IFXRACK - this morning I had to reload yesterdays session - and it worked fine with all the apps - just not with IFXRack - instead of a state saved version I got two completely empty slots ... - is this a bug? Or is state saving not implemented in IFXRack? Or am I missing something?

• @GospelMusicians
    I’m not able to open iFX in AUM anymore. Both AU and IAA. What’s the matter with it?

• Works fine here

• @Faland said:
    @GospelMusicians
    I’m not able to open iFX in AUM anymore. Both AU and IAA. What’s the matter with it?

Have you rebooted (power-cycled) your device?

What hardware and OS?

I've never had a problem with it loading.

What has changed on your device since it last worked?

• edited December 2019

Ok, this is really strange: there was no way to load it into AUM, even after restarting the iPad and reinstalling the app. So, I tried to load it into apeMatrix. It worked perfectly and now ... it also works on AUM!

• IMPULSation is now available as an iap in IFX Rack.
    @GospelMusicians, is 5,49€ an intro price ?

• @GospelMusicians I see the new PhatFilter option in IFX but when I hit Buy it goes nowhere and I do not get the purchase pop up? IOS 15.

• edited October 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gusgranite said:
    @GospelMusicians I see the new PhatFilter option in IFX but when I hit Buy it goes nowhere and I do not get the purchase pop up? IOS 15.

The app log shows this message

IAP ERROR: Invalid product IDs: { com.gospelmusicians.iFXRack.PhatFilt, com.gospelmusicians.iFXRack.iFXAmp }

which looks like the problem. I have the "full" IAP, but still see the BUY which does not work, as you reported.

• @gusgranite said:
    @GospelMusicians I see the new PhatFilter option in IFX but when I hit Buy it goes nowhere and I do not get the purchase pop up? IOS 15.

Same

• @uncledave said:

@gusgranite said:

IAP ERROR: Invalid product IDs: { com.gospelmusicians.iFXRack.PhatFilt, com.gospelmusicians.iFXRack.iFXAmp }

which looks like the problem. I have the "full" IAP, but still see the BUY which does not work, as you reported.

Same here. Full version in iOS13.6. Just updated to latest version 1.1.24 and still the buy buttons don’t do anything.

• edited October 2021

@GospelMusicians even with the recent update, the buy function still doesn’t work

• edited October 2021

@Dutchee said:

@uncledave said:

@gusgranite said:

Same here. Full version in iOS13.6. Just updated to latest version 1.1.24 and still the buy buttons don’t do anything.

Right. With 1.1.24, tapping BUY gives this error

05:46:46:015: IAP ERROR: purchaseProduct: Could not find product: com.gospelmusicians.iFXRack.PhatFilt

Maybe the AppStore needs to update?

Edit: Note that these new FX are not shown in the AppStore IAP list for iFX Rack.

• It's working now looks like $3.99 a pop

• edited October 2021

@Lil_Stu07 said:
    It's working now looks like $3.99 a pop

I’m curious about the feedback in this filter. Would be good to hear it in action.