Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians Releases iFX Rack for AUv3 and In-App Options

Comments

• @Samu said:

@gusgranite said:
    @GospelMusicians I can’t work out some of the dial ranges on the Degrade FX? They seem to track to zero in the middle but duplicate values left and right?

You're not alone here. Some settings 'kill the sound' even when the degrade rate is not that 'low'.
    Most de-graders are more or less 'sample and holds' but on this one the 'Sample Rate Knob' doesn't behave as expected?!

Overall it Is a pretty impressive FX suite!

Yes. I noticed some unexpected drop outs too. I’m sure it will get fixed. Excellent developers. Nice app!

• @gusgranite said:

Yes. I noticed some unexpected drop outs too. I’m sure it will get fixed. Excellent developers. Nice app!

Yepp, and one that can easily make my iPad Air 2 'choke'(even at larger buffers sizes) if I cram an effect in every single available rack-slot in Slots 1, 2 & Master :)

• I can’t seem to get the midi to work in Aum. Has any been tried to do this? There doesn’t appear to be a place showing up to send it to.

• @Synco said:
    I can’t seem to get the midi to work in Aum. Has any been tried to do this? There doesn’t appear to be a place showing up to send it to.

What are you trying to do via MIDI?

• @espiegel123 said:

@Synco said:
    I can’t seem to get the midi to work in Aum. Has any been tried to do this? There doesn’t appear to be a place showing up to send it to.

I’m trying to get my keyboard wheel to change the position of the auto wha.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Synco said:

I updated the app and it is working!

• Why do the IAPs only work when you are online? Once you go in airplane mode or are not connected to the internet all IAP’s are constantly locked again. Really annoying that it needs to connect to the server every time you run this app.

• edited September 2019

@Dutchee @GospelMusicians yes indeed -Hope it’s a bug but if not that’s not good at all. I can confirm the same happens to me. WHY. not cool
    EDIT : The devs are waiting currently for Apple approval for their due app update so it seems it’s just a temporary glitch.
    I still find it a bit strange though

• Is there something planned to Import own wav files for the con That would be pretty interesting ;)

• @david_2017 said:
    Is there something planned to Import own wav files for the con That would be pretty interesting ;)

That would be nice. I've been using Rooms convolver instead for that reason. It's a bit silly of me since there's a nice selection of IRs in the app. But I instinctively rebel against limitations.

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

@stormbeats said:
    @Dutchee @GospelMusicians yes indeed -Hope it’s a bug but if not that’s not good at all. I can confirm the same happens to me. WHY. not cool
    EDIT : The devs are waiting currently for Apple approval for their due app update so it seems it’s just a temporary glitch.

Woah. This is going refund post-haste if that doesn't get fixed right away. I don't care how good it is otherwise.

• @wim said:

@stormbeats said:

Woah. This is going refund post-haste if that doesn't get fixed right away. I don't care how good it is otherwise.

I really like this app, but I completely agree and hope this is getting fixed indeed or i might have to go for a refund as well. It will be the first refund i have ever requested. But the way it constantly locks my IAPs is not cool nor practical at all. Fingers crossed for a quick fix.

• Remember to report bugs like this to via their web site. They've made it clear that reporting through the web site assures that it gets priority attention since their attention to places like AB Forum is (necessarily) intermittent.

• That is one outta date website! :D The product isn’t even shown there. :D But yeh .... done.

It only happens in the standalone ... which I will never use. So, I take back what I said about a refund.

• @wim it happens at times as an AU too Check pic

• @stormbeats said:
    @wim it happens at times as an AU too Check pic!

You’re right. Wasn’t doing that before for me. Maybe the info was still in cache. No worries though. I got an answer back already. Fix is on the way.

Date: September 9, 2019 at 5:36:24 PM PDT

Subject: Re: Gospel Musicians LLC: Someone has used the Contact us form

Thanks for reporting. We are aware of this bug and we have an update pending Apple’s approval.

Thanks so much for the support.

• @GospelMusicians hi . I had a reply from Brian / Dev at Support regarding IAP issues not working in stand alone unless connected to internet and he confirmed there are issues with Distort module. This was 3 days ago . He said a new update was under review by Apple. Nothing as yet..any news on this ?

• @stormbeats said:
    @GospelMusicians hi . I had a reply from Brian / Dev at Support regarding IAP issues not working in stand alone unless connected to internet and he confirmed there are issues with Distort module. This was 3 days ago . He said a new update was under review by Apple. Nothing as yet..any news on this ?

I was wondering the same. Got the same reply three days ago too from support. Guess the update is still pending or it didn’t get approved.

• @stormbeats said:
    @GospelMusicians hi . I had a reply from Brian / Dev at Support regarding IAP issues not working in stand alone unless connected to internet and he confirmed there are issues with Distort module. This was 3 days ago . He said a new update was under review by Apple. Nothing as yet..any news on this ?

The Distortion update was released back with version 1.0.2, which was a few days ago and the Distortion Update was listed as one of the bug fixes. . Version 1.0.3 will have the Wifi-Update.

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians i would not be on here asking for a fix for Distortion module if it was working as is also the case with @Dutchee if you look above Iam using the latest update 1.0.2 and it is not fixed. Eveytime I load a saved project the Distortion module sound is changed. It could be good of you to check on here after updates and maybe ask if all is working after updates..

• @GospelMusicians said:

@stormbeats said:

The Distortion update was released back with version 1.0.2, which was a few days ago and the Distortion Update was listed as one of the bug fixes. . Version 1.0.3 will have the Wifi-Update.

@GospelMusicians Distortion was not listed as an update Who told you that -
    check pic

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians and no mention of tht IAP Bug ..Also your colleague Brian has asked for a video reproduction for Distort issue 5mins ago but you are saying it was fixed......madness

• Utter madness

• edited September 2019

This is one of the reasons why we do not like doing tech support over a forum and also another reason why we urge users to send video demonstrations of the bugs.

I've honestly been out of the loop, gearing up for the next two-three big projects. I will get involved in this and see what happened, but I will not be answering any tech support issues over forums, as it is very hard to keep up with especially the Facebook Groups and other forums.

Either way, I hope people recognize that launching a product and fixing close to 99% of all bugs after a week or so, is pretty unheard of in the iOS industry, even for Apple and we work hard to fix them. After a release is finished, Apple always seems to have some kind of crazy rule that is broken, so after a bug is fixed, it can take 3-4 days for them to even get to it and if there are other issues with it, you're looking at a week and all of this is out of our control.

I will officially be only answering feature requests, sharing music, or answering questions about the products on forums from now on and not doing any bug fixes or commented on them anymore, as you can see miscommunications leads to this.

• If it hasn’t already been suggested, a built in tuner would be really awesome for this app since I’m sure a lot of guitar players are using it

• @GospelMusicians said:
    This is one of the reasons why we do not like doing tech support over a forum and also another reason why we urge users to send video demonstrations of the bugs.

I've honestly been out of the loop, gearing up for the next two-three big projects. I will get involved in this and see what happened, but I will not be answering any tech support issues over forums, as it is very hard to keep up with especially the Facebook Groups and other forums.

Either way, I hope people recognize that launching a product and fixing close to 99% of all bugs after a week or so, is pretty unheard of in the iOS industry, even for Apple and we work hard to fix them. After a release is finished, Apple always seems to have some kind of crazy rule that is broken, so after a bug is fixed, it can take 3-4 days for them to even get to it and if there are other issues with it, you're looking at a week and all of this is out of our control.

I will officially be only answering feature requests, sharing music, or answering questions about the products on forums from now on and not doing any bug fixes or commented on them anymore, as you can see miscommunications leads to this.

No worries - I'm sure the bugs will get fixed, we just need a little patience. Thanks for making great products!

• I received a concise answer within hours of reporting an issue directly. It works. B)

• @stormbeats said:
    @GospelMusicians i would not be on here asking for a fix for Distortion module if it was working as is also the case with @Dutchee if you look above Iam using the latest update 1.0.2 and it is not fixed. Eveytime I load a saved project the Distortion module sound is changed. It could be good of you to check on here after updates and maybe ask if all is working after updates..

I was indeed referring to the fix for the IAP/WIFI issue which seems to be taking Apple quite some time to approve... i thought the process usually doesn’t take longer than 48 hours, but i could be wrong. Maybe my ‘impatience’ stems from my busy profession, where i am constantly dealing with imposed (crazy demanding) deadlines and time is a true luxury and in short supply. My iOS music hobby is a nice way to distract my mind and blow off steam during some down time. Was hoping that the IAP issue would have been fixed by now, which is why i kept checking here and on the store for updates. The IAP bug quite often raises its head on my iPad because i don’t keep the iPad on standby 24/7 nor am i online constantly. Very annoying to find the app having locked all the IAP’s again each time that i find a moment to fire up my iPad. I do realize what a first world ‘problem’ this is and that i should take a big chill pill, which i will do now 😉 Cheers all!

• @JackDwyerburger said:
    If it hasn’t already been suggested, a built in tuner would be really awesome for this app since I’m sure a lot of guitar players are using it

Yes, i totally agree, that would be awesome and very practical!