Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians Releases iFX Rack for AUv3 and In-App Options

Comments

• wimwim
    edited September 2019

Ergh. Wasted a few bucks on individual buys just last night then. Oh well, I'm not going to begrudge a few bucks for such a useful and quality app. I would have eventually bought them all anyway even without the bundle. B)

• Glad I wasn’t a early adapter just dived in fully !

• @wim said:
    Ergh. Wasted a few bucks on individual buys just last night then. Oh well, I'm not going to begrudge a few bucks for such a useful and quality app. I would have eventually bought them all anyway even without the bundle. B)

I know I know...tried to get it out super fast so you wouldn't loose too much....THANKS so much for the support.

• @GospelMusicians hi i just sent an email to support about the Pre Filter in Distort module not recalling the sound. Can you let me know if received as there is no way of knowing because its not showing as Sent from looking in my email app as there is no direct support email- its only within your website
    Thanks. Urgently needs fixing as it really is a good module.

• edited September 2019

The bundle price is excellent, just bought, thank you @GospelMusicians.

Anyway, the phaser is still missing and the volume knob of the Combo Sim has a strange behavior. Moreover the standalone doesn’t recognize my iRig HD2 at all.

From a guitarist point of view both the amp sims are quite dissatisfying, maybe they are developed with keyboards in mind, I don’t know. Too bad because I really need a very good amp sim in the AUv3 field. I have to still hope in a (future?) Tonestack update.

But the suite itself is indeed very good, the chorus is brilliant, the revs are very nice, the phaser is versatile and rich, and so on...

• @wim said:

Same here, but proud to support!

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians ,i must say i’m a little bit disappointed and even angry.i’ve bought the whole enchilada yesterday for almost 50 euros! And today 10€??
    🤔😠😠,even though i love the app.

• Bundle price make all difference. Uno in! :)

• @GospelMusicians said:

I know I know...tried to get it out super fast so you wouldn't loose too much....THANKS so much for the support.

You all make such useful and awesome plugins that I would have spent the initial price just for support. Very stoked to get the rest of the bundle so cheap

• The IAP is worth every penny. Awesome effects, I had been waiting for something like this on IOS for a loooong time. Congrats @GospelMusicians

• @Faland said:
    The bundle price is excellent, just bought, thank you @GospelMusicians.

Anyway, the phaser is still missing and the volume knob of the Combo Sim has a strange behavior. Moreover the standalone doesn’t recognize my iRig HD2 at all.

From a guitarist point of view both the amp sims are quite dissatisfying, maybe they are developed with keyboards in mind, I don’t know. Too bad because I really need a very good amp sim in the AUv3 field. I have to still hope in a (future?) Tonestack update.

But the suite itself is indeed very good, the chorus is brilliant, the revs are very nice, the phaser is versatile and rich, and so on...

Missing Phaser fixed in upcoming version pending Apple Approval.

PS: You will be pleasantly surprised and hopefully elated at the next product coming out if you love AMP Sims....

• @GospelMusicians said:

Missing Phaser fixed in upcoming version pending Apple Approval.

Thanks for the fast support.

PS: You will be pleasantly surprised and hopefully elated at the next product coming out if you love AMP Sims....

This could be THE greatest news in months... I look forward to get that one if the quality will be the same of the other apps you put out in the last months.

• edited September 2019

@flo26 said:
    @GospelMusicians ,i must say i’m a little bit disappointed and even angry.i’ve bought the whole enchilada yesterday for almost 50 euros! And today 10€??
    🤔😠😠,even though i love the app

@flo26 @GospelMusicians true -

• @stormbeats said:

@flo26 said:

Could you ask for a refund from Apple and rebuy? I’m really excited to buy this app later tonight now!!

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians Where is the bundle iap? I’m not seeing it in the app. Love the highlights of the non purchased plug ins tho

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @GospelMusicians Where is the bundle iap? I’m not seeing it in the app. Love the highlights of the non purchased plug ins tho

Select an FX that you haven’t purchased. The price will come up, but now there will also be a buy all option too.

• @wim said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

Select an FX that you haven’t purchased. The price will come up, but now there will also be a buy all option too.

Got it thanks!!! And purchased. I didn’t expect $10 to be the bundle price. Pleasantly surprised! @GospelMusicians please add this as a stand-alone option to your menu if possible. I’m worried u could potentially miss sales because that’s confusing initially.

• GM at work on Amp Sim? Hope include many pedal sim FX, like ToneStack?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Glad I wasn’t a early adapter just dived in fully !

@marmakin said:

@stormbeats said:

@flo26 said:

Could you ask for a refund from Apple and rebuy? I’m really excited to buy this app later tonight now!!

I will.

• Ummmmm... Gonna sound silly, but I cannot find the “Buy IAP” button in the settings, only “Restore IAP”... Any advice would be welcome...

• edited September 2019

Long Press on an fx.the color coded ones are the ones you still don't have.Then,you can buy them.

• @studs1966 said:
    Ummmmm... Gonna sound silly, but I cannot find the “Buy IAP” button in the settings, only “Restore IAP”... Any advice would be welcome...

Tap any FX slot. Try loading FX not included in basic. Option appear to buy individual, or bundle. :)

• You have to select an effect you don’t own in an empty slot, by a long pressing. You’ll see a pop-up with both the single effect and the bundle offer. Actually a bit cryptic...

• @GospelMusicians ,
    I’ve found another bug.when you change the rotar of fx slot,the brake only come back to slow.Try it please.
    Thanks!
    Flo

• With the praises, the promise (Universum) and the price (bundle) I think I am faaaaaalling of the fence ;)

• edited September 2019

@flo26 said:
    @GospelMusicians ,
    I’ve found another bug.when you change the rotar of fx slot,the brake only come back to slow.Try it please.
    Thanks!
    Flo

@flo26 @GospelMusicians there are actually a few bugs in the app. I found another one with Degrade. The sound I set is messed up if I switch off the module then turn back on again. .Also it would be better if Degrade does not switch a Stereo sound to mono.

• @GospelMusicians Its really good that ifx Rack has files app. This could be used to store User presets in a near future update. This will make it simple to transfer user presets to another device via dropbox etc

• @UnoWoo said:

@studs1966 said:
    Ummmmm... Gonna sound silly, but I cannot find the “Buy IAP” button in the settings, only “Restore IAP”... Any advice would be welcome...

Tap any FX slot. Try loading FX not included in basic. Option appear to buy individual, or bundle. :)

Ok.. Thank you.. I’ll try it.. :)

• @GospelMusicians I can’t work out some of the dial ranges on the Degrade FX? They seem to track to zero in the middle but duplicate values left and right?

• @gusgranite said:
    @GospelMusicians I can’t work out some of the dial ranges on the Degrade FX? They seem to track to zero in the middle but duplicate values left and right?

You're not alone here. Some settings 'kill the sound' even when the degrade rate is not that 'low'.
    Most de-graders are more or less 'sample and holds' but on this one the 'Sample Rate Knob' doesn't behave as expected?!

Overall it Is a pretty impressive FX suite!