Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians Releases iFX Rack for AUv3 and In-App Options

Comments

• @Faland said:
    @flo26 how’s the “amp sim” and “amp combo“ IAP with guitar?

That’s the million-dollar question, right? Considering they are the makers of the amp sim in Auria

• edited September 2019

Deleted

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians hi having issue with the Distort IAP . The settings I have for the pre filter section is saved / dispayed at the correct position when reloading a project but the sound is not saved. The sound is low filter. Using this in bm3. Please test ...

• @stormbeats said:
    @GospelMusicians hi having issue with the Distort IAP . The settings I have for the post filter section is saved / dispayed at the correct position when reloading a project but the sound is not saved. The sound is low filter. Using this in bm3. Please test ...

Same thing here but in aum.

• @flo26 said:

@stormbeats said:
    @GospelMusicians hi having issue with the Distort IAP . The settings I have for the post filter section is saved / dispayed at the correct position when reloading a project but the sound is not saved. The sound is low filter. Using this in bm3. Please test ...

@flo26 @GospelMusicians i meant to say the PRE filter section

• @stormbeats said:

@flo26 said:

@stormbeats said:

@flo26 @GospelMusicians i meant to say the PRE filter section

Me too😉.

• @audiobussy said:

@Faland said:
    @flo26 how’s the “amp sim” and “amp combo“ IAP with guitar?

That’s the million-dollar question, right? Considering they are the makers of the amp sim in Auria

I got it last night but had to take care of some stuff before I had a chance to mess with it. I’ll record some stuff using it today after I get off work

• @flo26 @GospelMusicians have you tried the 11band eq IAP as yet - i want to purchase but do not want the same issue as with the Distort pre filter not retaining the sound I have set.

• Yes,i have it and it seems to work fine.

• Fine app, now bought. Like to hear preview of IAP. :)

• @UnoWoo said:
    Fine app, now bought. Like to hear preview of IAP. :)

Check my demos once again😉.

• @flo26 said:
    Yes,i have it and it seems to work fine.

@flo26 ok cheers

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians @flo26 there is for sure a issue & fix needed for the Pre Filter in Distort module as the sound also changes when dragging the module within the rack & when re calling presets too. & when adding other modules to the rack

• @flo26 said:

@UnoWoo said:
    Fine app, now bought. Like to hear preview of IAP. :)

Check my demos once again😉.

Okay. I played one, maybe not another. :)

• @stormbeats said:
    @GospelMusicians @flo26 there is for sure a issue & fix needed for the Pre Filter in Distort module as the sound also changes when dragging the module within the rack & when re calling presets too. & when adding other modules to the rack

Please email support from our contact page for support issues like this. Some issues on the forum are easy, but need to log this with the developer.

Thanks so much!

• Some issues on the forum are easy, but need to log this with the developer.

Flo23 do great demo. Are GM to do own demo, like with FM Tines, show all FX?

• @GospelMusicians : I hope you will considering a MuTron bi-phase stye phaser emulation in the future.

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians said:

@stormbeats said:

Please email support from our contact page for support issues like this. Some issues on the forum are easy, but need to log this with the developer.

Thanks so much!

@GospelMusicians ok will do but if possible can you refer to developer also. Excellent app been waiting for this ...Also the compressor sounds excellent just a small issue - when switched ON ,the first beat there is a click sound which works as analogue should but if can get a look ahead added would help. Will refer this to Support too.

• edited September 2019

I bought the rack. It works in AU but doesn't show the IA purchases (says I need to update though the standalone, which I did)

Also, the standalone doesn't work with my iPad 11, using an iK Irig HD interface. The tone test works, but no input.

I rebooted, and did the testing and such. No show.

So it has bugs, apparently. Then again, so does the irig HD......apparently :D

• We did find a bug in the standalone and a new version is pending Apple's Approval. We hate the fact that when we test here, on our systems, that many bugs affect certain devices and it's hard to catch all of the bugs.

• @GospelMusicians said:
    We did find a bug in the standalone and a new version is pending Apple's Approval. We hate the fact that when we test here, on our systems, that many bugs affect certain devices and it's hard to catch all of the bugs.

Is this real $9.99 for ALL the IAPs?
    (At last that's what the Buy All indicates).

• @Samu said:

@GospelMusicians said:
    We did find a bug in the standalone and a new version is pending Apple's Approval. We hate the fact that when we test here, on our systems, that many bugs affect certain devices and it's hard to catch all of the bugs.

@Samu hi if poss can you tell me where the buy all option is - cheers

• @stormbeats said:

@Samu said:

@GospelMusicians said:

@Samu hi if poss can you tell me where the buy all option is -

Can’t find.
    Inside the app?
    I just spent 15€ and if is 9.99 for all I go full.

• @Charlesalbert said:

@stormbeats said:

@Samu said:

@GospelMusicians said:

@Samu hi if poss can you tell me where the buy all option is -

Can’t find.
    Inside the app?
    I just spent 15€ and if is 9.99 for all I go full.

Got it.
    Just have to update the app.

• Just bought it.
    In Europe is 10.99.
    It worked.
    Shame on me that I have bought 3 singular effect before bundle😂😂😂

• @stormbeats said:

@Samu said:

@GospelMusicians said:

@Samu hi if poss can you tell me where the buy all option is - cheers

Indeed the, $9.99 unlocks all IAPs. Just got it... :)

• Ah damn it, I just spent $5 on two of them yesterday lol. Oh well, I’ll still get the rest of them

• For 10,99€ I’m in! 👍
    Downloaded, thanks a lot... 😊

• edited September 2019

@GospelMusicians wow I wasn't expecting such a generous bundle - I would have happily paid £30 for the whole thing. But thanks for making this so affordable. Everyone should buy this!

• Did they add an IAP bundle? It isn't mentioned in the app store.

Folks that have purchased this, should go rate/review the app. The sole review is a bad one -- sounds like user error, too.