Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chris Carter appreciation society

encenc
edited September 2019 in Other

Been listening to a lot of Chris and Cosey stuff recently. Got me thinking how Much Carter’s work is unrecognised and I loathe to use an overused term ...”ahead of its time” carters input to throbbing gristle and his work with Cosey Fanni Tutti was, genuinely , years ahead of its time. Much of his/their earlier work istands up to contemporary electronic music.
Anyone else feel the love?

Comments

• When I read the title, I was thinking X-Files Chris Carter :lol:
    But yep, I think to this day his works still stands as really... different :wink:

• @senhorlampada said:
    When I read the title, I was thinking X-Files Chris Carter :lol:

Me too.

They are playing the remastered X-Files episodes here and they look amazing. Enjoying them all over again.

• Pioneer is too often overused, but that is not the case with Carter. He really was groundbreaking both as a musician and circuit builder/bender. The MVB of TG and so much more.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Pioneer is too often overused, but that is not the case with Carter. He really was groundbreaking both as a musician and circuit builder/bender. The MVB of TG and so much more.

The My Bloody Valentine of Throbbing Gristle definitely sounds interesting.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Huge influence on my getting involved with synths way back when. That recent retrospective release is really enjoyable.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    Pioneer is too often overused, but that is not the case with Carter. He really was groundbreaking both as a musician and circuit builder/bender. The MVB of TG and so much more.

Oops: MVP

• @senhorlampada said:
    When I read the title, I was thinking X-Files Chris Carter :lol:
    But yep, I think to this day his works still stands as really... different :wink:

I was on a panel with Chris Carter once. Not only is he the creator of the X-files, he is a 6’6” surfer with a Richard Branson haircut.

I’ve never felt more invisible.

https://giphy.com/gifs/homer-simpson-the-simpsons-bush-4pMX5rJ4PYAEM

• @JeffChasteen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

I figured. What would you recommend listening to?

• encenc
    edited September 2019

10 Golden Greats >:) ... some nearing 40 years old!

• edited September 2019

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

I figured. What would you recommend listening to?

All of it!
    Really. Any TG, Chris and Cosey, X-TG's reworking of Desertshore, his fairly recent solo album...