Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Shot on iPhone XS Max Using FilmicPro Vlog2 This phone is the shit Day and Night Shots

edited September 2019 in General App Discussion

Shot on iPhone XS Max Using FilmicPro Vlog2 edited in LumaFusion using Fillmic DelogV2 and Lumafusions Warm-up color preset.

Comments

• Very nice looking shots

• I was trying to see what this camera could do thanks bro

• Hi. Some great shots there. Like those flares too. A couple questions for you, if you get the time:

How is using Filmic Pro with the way the menus are laid out? Is one-hand operation fairly easy or are there deep menu dives? I often use a gimbal with my phone for stabilization & use my free hand for image changes.

I've been using MoviePro for it's accessible on-screen menu layout and the 240fps. Impressive the latitude you got in this video. The log gamma curves sort the image exposures quite well considering it's, ya know, a phone. It's got me considering Filmic Pro.

Was your stabilization hardware or software?

Thanks for sharing the video here.

• What’s battery life with filmic pro? Back in the day you’d be lucky to get s couple of hours from a full charge and the phone would heat up in use 🤔

• Handles the shadows well. What did you use to hold the phone/camera? Cheers.

• how is this related to iOS music ?

• @RockBottom said:
    how is this related to iOS music ?

It isn't. Should be in the "off topic" section.

• @FrankChilds said:
    Hi. Some great shots there. Like those flares too. A couple questions for you, if you get the time:

How is using Filmic Pro with the way the menus are laid out? Is one-hand operation fairly easy or are there deep menu dives? I often use a gimbal with my phone for stabilization & use my free hand for image changes.

I've been using MoviePro for it's accessible on-screen menu layout and the 240fps. Impressive the latitude you got in this video. The log gamma curves sort the image exposures quite well considering it's, ya know, a phone. It's got me considering Filmic Pro.

i used some hand held shots mostly gimbal work. Battery was great although phone over heated once it was super hot in California and 4k. Filmic is the best app for iphone camera also I turned software stabilization off

• @ajmiller said:
    Handles the shadows well. What did you use to hold the phone/camera? Cheers.

a gimbal and I turned software stabilization off I used a smooth Q

• @Simon said:

@RockBottom said:
    how is this related to iOS music ?

It isn't. Should be in the "off topic" section.

awe Im sorry I didnt follow the guidelines one of you must have gave the video a dislike lol

• @Shazamm said:

@FrankChilds said:
    Hi. Some great shots there. Like those flares too. A couple questions for you, if you get the time:

i used some hand held shots mostly gimbal work. Battery was great although phone over heated once it was super hot in California and 4k. Filmic is the best app for iphone camera also I turned software stabilization off

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

• @FrankChilds said:

@Shazamm said:

@FrankChilds said:

Your most welcome sir

• @enc said:
    What’s battery life with filmic pro? Back in the day you’d be lucky to get s couple of hours from a full charge and the phone would heat up in use 🤔

The phone overheated 2 times on me in the California heat wave. At night it was hot but no problems. I shot for about 45 minuets at night and the phone was at 100% after it was at 80%

• @Shazamm looks amazing! How does the XS Max compare to the iPhone 8 Plus in terms of camera/ camera software?

• @mjcouche said:
    @Shazamm looks amazing! How does the XS Max compare to the iPhone 8 Plus in terms of camera/ camera software?

i dont no bro i went from the 7 to the Max and i freaking love it 256gb of storage

• FYI
    Youtube is full of shit letting people claim all my videos using storyblocks music thats BS. Do not put Storyblocks music in your youtube videos
    @StoryblocksCo @storyblockmedia @LumaFusion @VideoBlocks

• @FrankChilds said:

@Shazamm said:

@FrankChilds said:

yes sir