Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Quick Mozaic tip for bulk-loading patches (no more one-at-a-time patch loading!)
I'd been trying to figure out how to do this, in case you find it helpful:
- Download as many patches as you like at patch storage
- Copy all patches into a *.zip archive
- Email your *.zip file to yourself
- From your iPad / iOS device, use the share / 'Copy to' functionality
- Select 'Mozaic' as the destination for the *.zip
- Observed: Stand-alone Mozaic opens, all contained patches are loaded up
- You can now close Mozaic and re-host it in AUM, AudioBus, etc.