Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soviet Era Synthesis Patches for IOS Musicmaking?

Does anyone know if there are any Polivoks or any other Soviet era synthesizer samples that would work also in iOS as opposed to only desktop VST type versions? I would love to play around with those samples in iOS musicmaking & putting them into Audioshare and then importing for a proper noodle into FX and other Synthesis apps.I would gladly pay for these so I am not just looking for freesee samples here. If anyone knows about it’s you guys on here. Ya’ll are just so darn clever. I’d be lost without ya! Thanx! Cheers. Elektrik Diva

Comments