Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music apps which support (qwerty) key bindings....?

Maybe this is more for the wiki... but I’d like to know of apps which support key bindings (as in Bluetooth QWERTY key bindings). I recently re-downloaded Group The Loop and explored key bindings (nicely implemented).

So, do you know of any other apps with Bluetooth QWERTY keybinding functionality ?

Comments

  • Patterning 2 has this and looks like it’s really well implemented.

    I’m not sure if it will work with a cheap generic Bluetooth keyboard? If someone has that answer that would be great!

  • @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Patterning 2 has this and looks like it’s really well implemented.

    I’m not sure if it will work with a cheap generic Bluetooth keyboard? If someone has that answer that would be great!

    Ah yeah, forgot that one - it works with my relatively cheap Bluetooth case keyboard thing.

    So we got....

    • Group the loop
    • Patterning2
  • Thanks for the info, will pick up one of those keyboards later!

  • @d4d0ug said:

    @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Patterning 2 has this and looks like it’s really well implemented.

    I’m not sure if it will work with a cheap generic Bluetooth keyboard? If someone has that answer that would be great!

    Ah yeah, forgot that one - it works with my relatively cheap Bluetooth case keyboard thing.

    So we got....

    • Group the loop
    • Patterning2

    Adding Sidecar Midi Controller to the list... so that’s.....

    • Group the loop
    • Patterning 2
    • Sidecar Midi Controller

    ....looking for more if anyone knows of any... cheers....

  • If we are talking loopers... can’t forget about the original Loopy HD <3

    I’m pretty sure it supported BT key bindings even before MIDI B)

  • Haven’t tested with BT keyboard, but Model 15 has a nice keyboard implementation for the smart keyboard cover I have. Would kind of assume it works with BT as well - but might be wrong.
    I’ve also asked @j_liljedahl in my most humblest of voices for keyboard support in AUM. Would be AMAZING to use the keyboard cover/BT kbd to mute/unmute channels, or use as actual keys for playing.

  • @Hmtx said:
    If we are talking loopers... can’t forget about the original Loopy HD <3

    I’m pretty sure it supported BT key bindings even before MIDI B)

    D’oh! I completely missed key binding settings in Loopy HD

  • @Peblin said:
    Haven’t tested with BT keyboard, but Model 15 has a nice keyboard implementation for the smart keyboard cover I have. Would kind of assume it works with BT as well - but might be wrong.
    I’ve also asked @j_liljedahl in my most humblest of voices for keyboard support in AUM. Would be AMAZING to use the keyboard cover/BT kbd to mute/unmute channels, or use as actual keys for playing.

    Another one I completely missed (Model 15).

    Oh wow yes, imagine if you could bind keys like you can midi in AUM. I bet that’s been asked before mind!

  • edited September 4
    • Group the loop
    • Patterning 2
    • Sidecar Midi Controller
    • Model 15
    • Sunvox

    Supporting querty keyboards, in one way or another

  • Thanks for this thread @d4d0ug
    I own all those apart from group the loop. Loopy HD is the gold standard on iOS for me even after all the years but I will give that one a look.

  • @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Thanks for this thread @d4d0ug
    I own all those apart from group the loop. Loopy HD is the gold standard on iOS for me even after all the years but I will give that one a look.

    There’s a new version coming ‘soon’ .... GTL2.......

Sign In or Register to comment.