Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum machine / sampler / groovebox Elektron analog RYTM MK2

I’m selling my RYTM MKII, as i wanna focus on the Octatrack for a few months, and i tend to always have very minimalistic setups to avoid distractions.
It’s part of one of my “wood box setups“
Used it 10 times, it’s in perfect condition, full warranty, box, receipt, accessories. Bought in in may 2019.
i sell it for 1.099 Euro which I think is a very good and fair price. Payment in advance via wire transfer.
There should be some older seller feedback about me on elektronauts but i’m happy to provide Copy of ID, and whatever is needed to gain some
trust.
I will ship EU-wide for around 25Euro. I will include 3 free chroma caps (and obviously the original ones)