Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The person below me (a forum game)

124»

Comments

• False.

Before 7am making music

• @RUST( i )K said:
    False.

Before 7am making music

Person below me is sleeping.

• Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz

• Brrrp Frrrtttt

Zzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz

• False....now anyway....

The person below me is glad I am awake and no longer snoring, burping and farting in their face :)

• edited September 2019

True, but wait....what the f*ck are you doing in my bed ya weirdo? :lol: Get outta here!

The person below me has done things while drunk that they deeply regret.

• edited September 2019

True, but the washing machine came to my rescue. And it’s not what you think btw :D

The person below me is trying to decide which piece of lounge furniture to get rid of to make room for an M&M’s dispensing machine.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@dafrimpster said:
    False.

The person below me thinks asphalt is a rectal problem.

False - Surely it is sexual harrassment ?

The person below me is suffering from writers bloc and has even tried using these questions to alleviate it, but to no avail.

If you are truly offended I will delete. I meant no harm.

• @dafrimpster said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@dafrimpster said:
    False.

The person below me thinks asphalt is a rectal problem.

False - Surely it is sexual harrassment ?

The person below me is suffering from writers bloc and has even tried using these questions to alleviate it, but to no avail.

If you are truly offended I will delete. I meant no harm.

haha...NOOO.. I was joking too...the play on the words.... Ass Felt...... meaning, having your 'ass felt' would be sexual harassment. Maybe I'm too cryptic for my own good sometimes :D :D
    Apologies for any confusion or anguish caused :)

• The person above me was in my bed this morning burping and farting. Surely there is something weird about him. :tongue:

The person below me is not easily offended by crass humour.

• edited September 2019

True :D

The person below also thinks there is something weird about me ?

EDIT: Just thought 1 space might not be enough

The 5 people below also think there is something weird about me.

• True, anyone using an aquatic organism for a nom de plume must have some good weird going, more so if it’s their ‘actual’ name.

The person below me frequently extrapolates the varied possibilities of the ongoing creep of technocracy.

• False.

The person below me loves solo piano music.

• True.

Especially if it’s being played by Glenn Gould. His 1955 recording of Bach’s Goldberg Variations is one of my top 5 all-time favorites.

The person below me still owns the first record they bought with their own money.

• False.

The person below me is miffed that their iPads run great on iOS 12 but are excluded from iPadOS.

• @bigcatrik said:
    False.

The person below me is miffed that their iPads run great on iOS 12 but are excluded from iPadOS.

False

The person below me is miffed that they bought an ipad with a great multi-core rating but only the single-core works with audio apps.

• False

The person below me should be doing something more important than reading this post

• True. But here I am.

The person below has gone skydiving.

• False. (True in VR.)

The person below has ignored this thread until now, but just looked in out of curiosity.