Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The person below me (a forum game)

Comments

• edited September 2019

True.

The person below me is unaware that all their keystrokes on this forum are being logged and sent to The Bureau for analysis.

Following this disclosure, to answer “False” will constitute denial, a fact which will be noted in your file, and used against you when it all goes to trial.

• Bureau?!! Ha ha ha!! Nobody believes that stuff.

(note to @craftycurate - we’re watching you.)

The person below lives in North America.

• edited September 2019

@rottencat said:
    Bureau?!! Ha ha ha!! Nobody believes that stuff.

The person below lives in North America.

True! Canada to be precise.

The person below me is the same as the person above me.

• False.

The person below me hasn't changed the oil in their car for over a year.

• edited September 2019

True

Like a fine wine, car oil has to age properly to bring out its full flavor.

The person below me has a patent for putting a grind crank on a MIDI keyboard.

• False, but now that you’ve given me the idea, I’ll get right to work on it.

The person below me owns an Arturia Keystep.

• @rottencat said:
    False, but now that you’ve given me the idea, I’ll get right to work on it.

The person below me owns an Arturia Keystep.

False. I don't even know what it is. But I will Google it.

The person below me is above me if you hold you iPad upside down.

• edited September 2019

True but only for a moment until it auto-rotates, then it's False.

The person below me has been trying to communicate with alien civilisations using a Theremin wired up to a very big loudspeaker.

• edited September 2019

@craftycurate said:
    True but only for a moment until it auto-rotates, then it's False.

The person below me has been trying to communicate with alien civilisations using a Theremin wired up to a very big loudspeaker.

False. I've tried to open my third eye once to communicate with the spirit world. Never worked, which means it's all hooey. :tongue:

The person below me still uses the Xewton Music Studio app.

• False, but still loaded and my very first proper iOS DAW.

The person below me prefers the sound of iMini over Model D and isn’t afraid to admit it.

• True - But only the sound of the names ;)

The person below me is currently in a coffee shop deciding which to buy, more caffeine or an app for the same value.

• edited September 2019

• @AndyPlankton said:
    True - But only the sound of the names ;)

The person below me is currently in a coffee shop deciding which to buy, more caffeine or an app for the same value.

False. I’m doing that while sitting at home.

The person below me has just won £1m for making the trillionth forum post ever in the history of the human race.

• edited September 2019

False, not even £1 it was post number 999,999,999,998

The person below me wishes they had a humorous but difficult to answer question, to win the £1M

• False.

The person below me also creates art (digital or traditional or both).

• True.

The person below me was blissfully unaware that a repair on their car 2 years ago would come back as a failure on their MOT about 8 years before it should have done, at the same time being told that it looks like someone has reversed into the front of the vehicle based on damage found to the headlight housing.

• False.

The person below me thinks asphalt is a rectal problem.

• @AndyPlankton said:

Lol

• @dafrimpster said:
    False.

The person below me thinks asphalt is a rectal problem.

False - Surely it is sexual harrassment ?

The person below me is suffering from writers bloc and has even tried using these questions to alleviate it, but to no avail.

• False. I have thought about writing a novel but it hasn't happened yet.

The person below me was walking along a wooded trail, a soft breeze gently swayed the branches of the old oaks above, when they noticed a glint of reflected light amongst the dappled sunbeams that flickered against the lush green underbrush of the forest floor.

Curious, the person below me stepped off the path and walked towards the silvery glint, wondering what it might be, as they carefully stepped over the jumble of fallen branches as they made their way.

In a state of both amazement, and disbelief, the person below me almost lost their balance as they marveled at their discovery. It must have been laying their for centuries they thought, all that time past, never noticed by anyone until this moment.

The person below me stooped down beside the miraculous find, and carefully used a small branch to push away some of the sediments that time had deposited upon the rare artifact.....

• The person above me certainly spent too much time writing that. :lol:

False. However, it'd be nice to discover an E.M.S. Synthi KB1 keyboard laying about in the forest. :smirk:

The person below me likes Post Malone's music.

• edited September 2019

I absolutely definitively respond False

@craftycurate said:
    True.

The person below me is unaware that all their keystrokes on this forum are being logged and sent to The Bureau for analysis.

Following this disclosure, to answer “False” will constitute denial, a fact which will be noted in your file, and used against you when it all goes to trial.

@rottencat said:

The person below me finds it intriging that @rottencat would not answer true or false

• @ecou said:
    I absolutely definitively respond False

Smart person. ;) I can't STAND Post Malone. What a poser.

@craftycurate said:
    True.

@rottencat said:

The person below me finds it intriging that @rottencat would not answer true or false

False due to apathy. ;)

The person below me likes to write and/or produce cheesy pop music.

• False.

The person below me often spends time in a hammock with a 3 month old possum pontificating the future of humanity, before getting up, taking off their gas mask and running naked thru their neighborhood screaming, “All is lost but for the possum on my back!!”

• False
    The person below has visited this thread again- despite having previously repeatedly telling themselves that they have now had enough of this one and wouldn’t be returning to it.

• @robosardine said:
    False
    The person below has visited this thread again- despite having previously repeatedly telling themselves that they have now had enough of this one and wouldn’t be returning to it.

False.

The person below me shares the newfound meaning in life that this thread brings.

• False.

The person below me spotted a clown hiding in the bushes, and is now lying awake expecting scary happenings.

• edited September 2019

True and false. I spotted the clown, but clowns ain't scary. :smirk:

The person below me has watched every movie Quentin Tarantino made.

• edited September 2019

False.

The person below me really liked the Marvel movie "Avengers: Endgame" (I had to watch it three times to understand the ending).

• False - Haven't seen it. Come to think of it, I haven't watched any Avengers movies.

The person below me is at work, it is Friday, thinking about which AU Midi generator they are going to load into AUM and send MIDI to which synth, and planning which FX chain they are going to use later this evening.